We are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90 Undead Mage
02/27/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Taterdotz
Something with Xx in the front and xX at the end.

has to have some ascii letters and numbers too
... especially if it's a cool name you see on the bed on the far end of the viewing room, but want the same name for your baby

::)
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
02/27/2013 06:46 AMPosted by Superman
Legolas.

This one.

edit to properly quote someone out of context
Edited by Renshaw on 2/27/2013 6:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Arthas.

When he does something wrong you can yell out "ARRRTHAAAAAAAAASS!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
what is the human population now? like 8 billion or something, nothing to be congratulated over imo

i would never bring my progeny into this world with how !@#$ed up everything is

Soap box called, said quit standing on it.
Edited by Gødforbid on 2/27/2013 6:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
52 Night Elf Druid
Bob Marley... works for a boy or a girl
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Soon™
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Congratulations on the impending family increase. Sleepless nights and days of newborn worry are in your near future. Don't fear, you'll look back on these days as the happy, carefree ones in some fourteen years. :-p

If you insist on having a WoW-related name, have mercy on the child and give them a more 'common' middlename, so they at least have an option without filing for a name change at age 18.

I pity the Butterfly Rainbow Peace Jenkins'es out there. How many job applications of theirs do you think are taken seriously? Not all attention is good.
Reply Quote
81 Orc Warrior
what is the human population now? like 8 billion or something, nothing to be congratulated over imo

my wife actually told me to do this and she laughing at what he peeps suggest but shes thinking about jaina (weird huh)
Reply Quote
Try to steer away from Garrosh if at all possible, but I know how you Orcs are. Just be warned of the tyrannical twos.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If it's a girl, name her asskicker :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

try 7

and that you could post something like this on a forum that's about the happiness of a couple having a baby, one has to wonder why your parents didn't share the same feelings.

seriously.. please stop trying to have conversation with people.. you fail miserably
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
René

That's my name, So you should name your New son René

I think I am going to name my 1st son René he would be 4th Generation :D so I could call him René IV

Also congrats!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/27/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Kzaela
If it's a girl, name her asskicker :3

SECOND VOTE FOR LIL ASSKICKER!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Arthus!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Oh be honest, you will never get a chance to bring your progeny into this world because you use words like "progeny" in normal conversation.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Oh be honest, you will never get a chance to bring your progeny into this world because you use words like "progeny" in normal conversation.

oh the irony of your guild name, my friend..

+1
well played
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well Congrats to both of you :)

I'd pick something simple & easy. Please don't pick a ridiculous name like the celebrities do (e.g Mowgli, Paxx or Kevin Bacon )
But of course that's just my opinion, so don't let it intrude on your decision.
Edited by Honeypot on 2/27/2013 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/27/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Sweetpeaz
my wife is going to have a baby soon any suggestions on a name? :)

Congratulations and best wishes!! You're life will never be the same...and that's a great thing.

That would be REALLY hard for a four year old to be able to write on the top of their Homework! @.o
Edited by Damnedevil on 2/27/2013 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Guys. Stop with the WoW-related names.

Is it a boy? Of course it is. Name him...

Lorenzo McFisticuffs von Matterhorn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]