Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
02/27/2013 07:27 AMPosted by Lastfantasy

The Bible?
the anime show

Yeah, no.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Do it right. Start by naming this child Greed. Then with your next one name it Envy. Now to finish this plan you will need 5 more children but the result will be glorious. Continue down the list, Lust, Pride, Sloth, Wrath, and Gluttony.

Now to complete the plan you must raise them all to their namesake. For example, give Greed everything they want and Envy NOTHING at the same time. Sloth you can chain to a bed and Wrath beat severely for no reason. Gluttony you can just put at the kitchen table and feed while Pride should be coddled and put as #1. As for Lust, well, you can use your imagination there. Do this and you'll still be better than 50% of the parents out there anyway and will be the talk of the town!

<3

I adore you. And they can call you Father in that endearing way only a homuculi knows how.

/sigh

:)
Reply Quote
11 Draenei Paladin
Congrats!!!

Pat cuz it works with both sexes.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Death Knight
Murloc :D
Reply Quote
Lor'themar!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Kevin Bacon...

works for boys or girls
Edited by Skyotter on 2/27/2013 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Congrats for the new baby.

Gabriel is a nice name. Thats the name i gave to my son last december. :) And you can also take it for a girl Gabrielle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/27/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Skyotter
Kevin Bacon

Pure win.

Everything with bacon in it is.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Paladin
<-----
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Please, please don't name her (if it is a her) Renesmee. Saw that one recently on a baby and felt so bad for that poor child.

Stay away from gimmicky names and cutesy, unique spellings (remember it's a, e, i, o, u and SOMETIMES y).

Either way congratulations
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Jaina doesn't sound too bad for a name, they wouldn't get teased about it because it isn't as weird as some.

For a boy I'd suggest Arthur.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/27/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Lastfantasy
my wife is going to have a baby soon any suggestions on a name? :)

Thrall
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Because you dont know the sex...

Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/27/2013 06:52 AMPosted by Gødforbid
Mankrik.

lol

That would be horrible.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
GRats man!
BTW, call her Aeris if a girl, and Vergil if a boy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Stay away from WoW names, for the love of your child. I have friends who named their daughter Onyxia (middle name though).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]