We are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Gratz dude. Rondy is an awesome name for a boy, just sayin'.

...okay, maybe it's not that awesome, and I've been called Randy and Rodney more times than even a supercomputer could remember, but it's a very rare name, which is kinda cool.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Deathwing.
Reply Quote
62 Draenei Death Knight
Anything that doesn't end in knee something, Tiffany..Cortney, Sydney...let the knees finally get out of the naming scheme, there's way too many knee people already. And if its a girl, no jewelry names, Jewel, Ruby, Opal, ect. And just like getting a WoW permanent anything...don't do it, its a game it will pass, your son or daughter will be around for years longer than it is.

Congratulations and whatever name you pick I'm sure will be wonderful because its your child, and that in itself is exciting and wonderful. I hope your baby has a wonderful life. And you enjoy all the fun things kids can bring.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If its a boy you could always call him Malevolent, his nickname can be Manny the Malevolent! That has straight shot to the white house written all over it!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Frederick for the first name. People will know him as "funny fred", but when the ladies ask if that is short for something and you straight up say "Frederick", it makes you look like some baller knight from the dark ages. The ladies love it.

Trust me I know.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Congratulations... May I suggest Nethaera... or Danielle. Either is fine with me. ;)

(If a boy, Nethaenial or Daniel is good too.)
Edited by Nethaera on 2/27/2013 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Its a requirement as part of your account, you have to name it after the first blue that posts.

02/27/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Nethaera
Congratulations... May I suggest Nethaera... or Danielle. Either is fine with me. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Russell if its a boy, or Aria if its a girl.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/27/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Lastfantasy
my wife is going to have a baby soon any suggestions on a name? :)

this poor child! going to have a father who makes bad judgments and is going to be treated like a Gaming toon.

Think.... adoption.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Shamantha
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/27/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Nethaera

I know what you're trying to do...

Make a copy, so that you can eventually rule the world with a army of Nethaera's!

First they'll take my newspaper, then my cat, and then....my toaster!

Guys, we march for Blizzard HQ tonight! we need to stop her plans of world domination!

"Train set topples over"

DAMN IT!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
02/27/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Kelvv

Make a copy, so that you can eventually rule the world with a army of Nethaera's!

Guys, we march for Blizzard HQ tonight! we need to stop her plans of world domination!

"Train set topples over"

DAMN IT!

I would if I could and I should but I spent all my ammo on the last heroic boss.
Sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Scout for a girl.

Alexander for a boy?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Magatron.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
02/27/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Kelvv

"Train set topples over"

DAMN IT!

Curses... foiled again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My son's name is Korben Dallas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]