How busy is this server?

85 Human Paladin
Hey just a quick question, wanted to know if this server is pretty populated or just plain dead.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
On horde, they mostly seem to be about pve, there are plenty of people, great AH, lots of big guilds, trade chat has a limitless supply of trolls :)

On alliance, as girlrage said, it's just super underpopulated. So you can't rely on the AH for everything. You may need to farm it yourself, but people are usually willing to help you within reason. There are only a few bigger guilds, but everyone seems to know just about everyone here, so if you are into making friends and networking for stuff you need (woo! barter system!), and you don't mind being the little guy, you might like it here. I don't know how many people have tried but on Alliance i don't believe any guilds currently are raiding. It's mostly all about finding buddies for world pvp/ bgs/arenas. They like to pvp :)

Sometimes I ramble. :)
Edited by Desertgrape on 2/27/2013 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Desertgrape

Sometimes? pfff

More like ALL the time.

:P
Edited by Orren on 2/27/2013 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Im happy with Cho'gall Alliance. For the most part we all know each other and everyone is cool.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/27/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Orren

Sometimes? pfff

More like ALL the time.

lol get her in vent ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
02/27/2013 11:18 PMPosted by Ântihero

Sometimes? pfff

More like ALL the time.

lol get her in vent ;)

LOL

I have no idea what you are talking about....

>_>

<_<

^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]