Best Friends Only!

90 Dwarf Paladin
After talking with some of my arena buddies, I decided to start up a PvP guild here on Shu'halo! The purpose of our guild is to encourage and help out players who are inexperienced in arena/rbgs and help them improve their skills. We're also here to shoot for high ratings and have a good time while we're at it. We have a strong officer base, who is knowledgeable and experienced in arenas and rbgs. Currently we're accepting anyone and everyone who is wanting to improve and become better at PvP. Hit me up in game or message me here if you have any questions or would like to join!

<3s n shiz
--Floof
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
idk about the name but oooooookay +1 yeye
Reply Quote
people dont like to do arena on shu tho O.o
Edited by Zarvalx on 3/5/2013 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Who are those people? :o Cause I'm pretty sure there are alot of people on Shu who would enjoy getting into arenaif they had people to do them with. It's sad that you left us though Zarv. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Who chose the name anyways? xD
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
That would be me. :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If ever I went alliance I'd want to be in your guild just for the name :o
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I was all for your guild because you seemed pretty nice....that is until someone from your guild called me a piece of *h*t when I accidentally got them killed on the Isle of Giants. He was afk and some of us were killing direhorns and when I died it pulled onto him because he was right next to them. I whispered him and apologized said I was really really sorry and he came back, spit on me and called me that. Nice. Real nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Don't worry detective cholo is on the case I will find out who did this terror!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Who was it? As GM I do not approve of this behavior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Some guy Birdx and a bunch of letters. My friend appeared just after he went off on me in /say. Was absolutely ridiculous. Maybe he was having a bad day but everyone I've ever seen from your guild has been absolutely pleasant except for that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sorry about this. I am sure maybe he was just having a bad day. <3 <3 We would love to have anyone who is serious about pvp in the guild. So if you wanted to give us a chance just let us know <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
whats with the constant recycling of pvp guilds
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
whats with the constant recycling of pvp guilds

Fail.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Not entirely sure what you mean by recycling of PvP guilds. There never really has been any guild for the sole purpose of PvP to my knowledge. Most people just join level 25 raiding guilds and piggy back off of their perks. I'd like to change that though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Actually there has been a few. Just that those pvp guilds were never really good. Very very few good PvPers are on this server. The highest 3s team is at 2100.

To ask "Whats with the constant recycling of pvp guilds". Is like asking whats with the constant recycling of pve guilds. To ask that just makes yourself look dumb. Everyone makes guilds. Who cares what they are for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Not entirely sure what you mean by recycling of PvP guilds. There never really has been any guild for the sole purpose of PvP to my knowledge. Most people just join level 25 raiding guilds and piggy back off of their perks. I'd like to change that though.

Yeeeeaaah theres been a bunch and still have a couple out there that try to start up again and again. Just go back a couple pages in the server forums. You'll see a couple pop up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
The way I look at it is that our members make up the majority of the high rated teams on Shu currently. I don't recall any other guild doing that aside from Burly Men. At any rate, we just want to improve the pvp community on our realm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
When my alt war was In Despair back in s10 I ran ret war priest to 2175 with voladus and a priest I can't remember. Despair had a few guys in the 2100+ rating. Voladus and I would have had 2200 then if that priest didn't quit playing. Now Voladus is 2400 player.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SKYSCRAPER!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]