[A] Revelation 10 Man Recruiting 2 dps

90 Worgen Druid
Revelation is a 10 man casual raiding alliance guild located on the Moonrunner (A pacific) server. We've only been able to raid scarcely since MoP launched due to missing members, we run a very small roster (10-12) and look to raid consistently in the future. We've raided since ICC, consistently clearing all normal mode content since then. We are a casual raiding guild first and foremost, a tight knit group with absolutely no drama.

We're looking for like minded people that enjoy raiding, but aren't looking for any kind of
bleeding edge progress or hardcore raiding - our group is older in age, mature and stable. We play together to have fun and get loot, and don't worry about server firsts or anything of that nature. What matters is playing together, not downing the dragon leagues ahead of everyone else. We want progress but not at the expense of fun! If this interests you at all, please contact me and thank you for your time!

Progress
4/6 Mogu'shan Vaults

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 9:30pm - 11:30pm EST
Wednesday - 9:30pm - 11:30pm EST
Thursday- 9:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Currently Recruiting
2 dps (any class)

Contact
Battletag - Mal#1588
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You should join us. I promise you many, many rejuvs.

And the occasional revive...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey Revelation,

Have you filled out your raid roster for this week?

I have a 25man run that is going Tuesday (4/23) and Wednesday (4/24) from 6pm - 8pm moonrunner time. I think I have around a half dozen openings.

Do you want to join squads for the night? We are a solid team. And we'll show you a good time.

Give me a shout here, ingame or at red-tear.wowstead.com if you might be interested.

Wild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]