Best RP Add-On these days?

What RP Add-On is everyone using now? I haven't updated mine since MOP started ...
Edited by Xiaoshu on 3/1/2013 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
My favorite so far is still TRP2, even though the creator is no longer updating it. (Suredo wish he'd let someone else take it over because it's a great addon!)

Second place would have to be MRP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I use MRP and Tongues. Both simple and easy to use.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I use MRP and Gryphonheart Items.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
MRP for sure, it's straight forward, easy, well made and not filled with a crap ton of unnecessary stuff like TRP2

I personally would advise against tongues as well as most people use it to speak languages they would never be able to speak lore wise or give themselves horribly bad accents.

GHI is pretty good as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have a petpeeve against Tongues for garbling speech.

Why?

Because even if someone can't understand the characters may be able to infer from tone or body language things like the mood of the speaker. As a player we can OOCly infer these things by reading the posts.

When an addon like tongues garbles that text, it takes away a tool others can use to interact.

So !@#$ tongues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]