Blizzcon 2013: what to expect?

Will we have a new expansion announced for WoW and/or D3?
Will 'Project Titan' finally be unveiled?
Will Chris Metzen be wearing an Alliance sweater or Horde?

Those are a the main few questions. Oh and one more thing. What band do you want to see at Blizzcon 2013?
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Blizzcon 2013: what to expect?

Nerds. A lot of them. Especially wow nerds.

Band: Anything but Jack Black
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I expect an announcement for the new WoW expansion.

I expect the possibility of an announcement of the first Diablo 3 expansion.

We're probably going to get a lot more information on DOTA now that the lawsuit is over.

We might get some news on Titan, but I don't honestly expect it.

I have hopes they get someone awesome like Halestorm to play the closing ceremonies. Ozzy was awesome, Tenacious D... not so much, Foo Fighters awesome.

I'm not going either way. I like the panels, but I don't like standing in line for hours for some time on a video game demo, trying to find my way around a city I'm unfamiliar with just to eat at places I can eat at when I'm in my home city, or hoping to catch a glimpse of some favorite geek celebrities as I try to find out where afterparties are happening.

I'll order the stream, be content with my pet, and call it good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Jay Wilson's revenge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
New WoW expansion for Holiday 20.....

Christmas 2014.

Nah
Not gonna be that far off
My guess it will come out somewhere between may and September next year
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i agree might be a january release date and if the so the called rumored art worked leaked turns out to be true and it is a burning legion expansion it will share the same month as bc
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Probably an announcement for the next WoW and Diablo xpacs, and possibly more on the Warcraft movie. I thought I heard Titan got delayed again. I doubt they'd have much else on it if that's the case.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Quite the rez here.

Having said that expect....

FOR THE HORDE!!

;)
Reply Quote
11 Draenei Paladin
What band do you want to see at Blizzcon 2013?

Volbeat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Titan is being rebuilt from the ground up. Only the core team is left, a lot of the other people working on it have been pulled and reallocated to other positions. Chances are we won't see info on it for a while.

This thread was made before news of the reboot.

But I expect the expansion announcement and new character model unveiling. What else do they really have to talk about? Maybe a DIII expansion? Another SC expansion? Hearthstone can't possibly consume 2 full days...
Reply Quote
I don't think we should expect a new expansion, we'll have what, one more patch with a new raid after 5.4 and SoO and then I bet there will be more speculation to what the next expansion will be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What band do you want to see at Blizzcon 2013?

Weird Al as leader of the Weird ALliance.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I don't think we should expect a new expansion, we'll have what, one more patch with a new raid after 5.4 and SoO and then I bet there will be more speculation to what the next expansion will be.
Blizzard has said that siege of Orgrimmar is the final raid in mop.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Titan was scrapped till later down the road like 2016... expect new expansion announcement and new

ANNUAL PASS ANNOUNCEMENT with free hearthstone beta access
Reply Quote
60 Pandaren Rogue
I have hopes they get someone awesome like Halestorm to play the closing ceremonies. Ozzy was awesome, Tenacious D... not so much, Foo Fighters awesome.

Halestorm!!! Ermergerd!!... I believe that Halestrom already has concert tour dates set around that time, but if not, it would be awesome to see them at Blizzcon (Won't be going this year, but 2014!!)

Edit: Volbeat.. Bring Volbeat to Blizzcon Blizzard.. Just do it.
Edited by Baconbiscuit on 7/29/2013 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
New WoW expansion announcement and first views of at least some of the new character models. My bets are on an April/May release.

D3 expansion announcement. It'll be at least another year out.

Hearthstone stuff that no one particularly cares about.

Immensely amusing Q&A sessions where people ask the same questions they ask every BlizzCon.

Band? Alestorm, of course. Scottish priate metal for the win. Also, ale.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

There will almost certainly be a new expansion announced. Final raid of the expansion comes out in September, and they usually announce expansions a solid year before they are ever released.

I don't think we'll see the next Starcraft expansion yet, and definitely not Titan due to the reboot. Maybe a Diablo expansion? Hearthstone, Warcraft movie..who knows.
Edited by Aerae on 7/29/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Character models please :(?
Edited by Klayy on 7/29/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]