Who would be interested in some roleplay.

90 Undead Priest
This may not be a roleplay realm, but I feel as if there are at least a few people out there that would be interested in stirring something up with me here.

ಠ_ಠ

PST Horde side @Scarlet Monastery Church of Priests
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
im prob the biggest RPer alli side if ever there is any cross faction RPing, contact me,.. i could be the villian if u wish,.. currently i do stand up in alli cities during holidays, i run a bakery, and do sermons at teh sw cath, and go adventuring when i can..

gl hf
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I RP ALL DAY
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
im prob the biggest RPer alli side if ever there is any cross faction RPing, contact me,.. i could be the villian if u wish,.. currently i do stand up in alli cities during holidays, i run a bakery, and do sermons at teh sw cath, and go adventuring when i can..

gl hf

This does sound very promising, though you should know just as well as I that Humans and Forsaken have some rough history behind them and don't usually get along with one another very well. But that just adds some nice tension into the mix.

What do you sell at your bakery?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
dalaran donuts, bagels, and coffee from shat are my big sellers. there pie cake and other sweets.
the story is i am really an private detective and my bakery is just a front. exiled from the paladin order, I don't have alot of money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. skills that make me a nightmare for evil.
tantrixtah is a sidekick mage of mine that works for stormwind. ive helped her run a book store in stormwind that sells random books and more useful glyphs. she gives me givernment work.
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Priest
I'd be down for some roleplaying
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I sometimes RP walk around Stormwind.. Does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Nope,

Alexor, what sort of stand-up do you do? Gimme some material.
Edited by Holypenguin on 3/11/2013 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]