Is it possible for a lock to solo 10h ICC?

(Locked)

100 Human Warlock
Heya, was just wondering if it's possible for a lock to solo heroic 10 man ICC (except LK though) and if there are any tips you can give for the bosses? ^_^
88 Blood Elf Rogue
While I am not sure of the others, I can say you wouldn't be able to do Valithria (Dreamwalker) or Blood Queen to my knowledge...
90 Human Warlock
Solo heroic the first boss will have 10m HP and he has the bone graveyard attack that will CC and whittle your health down. If you can do it - you're the man. Maybe after 5.2 comes out and we get a little more upgraded.
90 Undead Warlock
03/01/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Popnlockin
Solo heroic the first boss will have 10m HP and he has the bone graveyard attack that will CC and whittle your health down. If you can do it - you're the man. Maybe after 5.2 comes out and we get a little more upgraded.
im pretty sure it wont target the tank, so... as long as you hold agro over your pet, you will be fine. done it plenty of time on my dk and never had a prob. spikes dont kill solo.
100 Worgen Warlock
03/01/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Popnlockin

Without having a clue or plan, I soloed up to the Boat. Nothing to that point was even remotely challenging and I never felt as if I was in danger of dying. I wasn't able to figure out how to solo the boat though. I'm sure there's a way. I just don't know what it is. I'm sure there's a solo guide for it on-line somewhere.
Edited by Gadsden on 3/1/2013 8:37 PM PST
91 Gnome Warlock
easy just target the goblin rocketters in the back of the horde boat
90 Goblin Warlock
Ive soloed Morrow and Lady. Havent tried any more than that tho.
100 Orc Warlock
Yes until Dreamwalker. I had problems with blood princes as well but I think that was simply player error.
90 Undead Warlock
ICC 10 is possible up until Dreamweaver. Then you're kind of stuck without targetable heals. Some take tricks like Bloodqueen. Set your portal up just inside the gate & send you're pet in while you stay outside & wait for the bite. Once bite hits just port in & finish the fight off. The blood council can be tricky as they will wreck your voidwalker pretty quickly. I had to use 3, but they weren't that tough really.

Boat is also pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Just use the gun up until 90 heat & then hit 2 (can't remember what it's called) & remember to target the gunners. Also jump out of the gun & take out the marines that are on your boat or they will wreck your boat fast. Just take out the mage when she appears & freezes the cannons. Rinse & repeat. I think I still had 200k or so on my boat when I did it last.
100 Orc Warlock
dat necro
100 Orc Warlock
dat necro
100 Undead Warlock
I was able to solo everything but Valithria, for obvious reasons. If you're struggling on Marrowgar, just send your pet to kill the bonespikes.

The current gear plus 30% buff makes ICC a joke.

Good luck!
100 Undead Warlock
I think I solo'd the first Boss.... didn't bother tryn any others since that one was pretty tough on my own.
90 Orc Warlock
Did 25n a couple weeks ago and just had my shammy friend zone in for boat, dw, bq and sindy (so hopefully he'd get tombed or bust me out). The run was really easy, LK was surprisingly easy...just focus him and rof adds, they'll die fast enough.
90 Worgen Warlock
ICC 10 is possible up until Dreamweaver. Then you're kind of stuck without targetable heals. Some take tricks like Bloodqueen. Set your portal up just inside the gate & send you're pet in while you stay outside & wait for the bite. Once bite hits just port in & finish the fight off. The blood council can be tricky as they will wreck your voidwalker pretty quickly. I had to use 3, but they weren't that tough really.

Boat is also pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Just use the gun up until 90 heat & then hit 2 (can't remember what it's called) & remember to target the gunners. Also jump out of the gun & take out the marines that are on your boat or they will wreck your boat fast. Just take out the mage when she appears & freezes the cannons. Rinse & repeat. I think I still had 200k or so on my boat when I did it last.

Just burn blood queen. She should die before you need to bite someone.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I was able to solo everything but Valithria, for obvious reasons. If you're struggling on Marrowgar, just send your pet to kill the bonespikes.

The current gear plus 30% buff makes ICC a joke.

Good luck!

or use grim of sac,he doesn't bonespike when your the only one
90 Worgen Warlock
I don't know why they just don't lock threads past a certain threshold.
90 Orc Warlock
Guys, we're not Death Knights, we're warlocks. Summon a new thread from the Twisting Nether instead of resurrecting somebody else's.
100 Undead Warlock
But everyone loves a thread that has been necro'd twice!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]