New 90 shaman on the block

90 Orc Shaman
I am about to hit 90. im thinking of doing elemental pvp with a enhancement pve off-spec. I chose pvp for ele because i blow !@#$ up. i am fairly soft but i blow %^-* up. I am also woundering are there any guilds that would need a shaman dps because i love to do raids and BG's arefun but i hate losing so i would be willing to do a pve ele spec. or if the is a pvp guild on the horde that does 2's, 3's and rbg's i would love to join, or jsut run BG's and kick-!@#.(thats what im into) my enh spec is just something cool ive always wanted to do but i would be willing trade it out for a restro spec is a guild need bad. maybe. im jsut looking for some people that could help me out in BG's or raiding, or jsut heroics, get me geared to the teeth. Some might know me as risëagainst. shot me a wisp on wow and ill get back to you thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
be over 18, see me in game or one of my officers for a shot at this. We do alot of pvp during our non raiding time. www.twitch.tv/thanatoss11 if you want to see our funny banter during the random bgs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]