Lion's Landing & Domination Point Comparison

100 Draenei Paladin
Why not debate the position instead of throwing insults.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
03/03/2013 12:59 AMPosted by Cadenbrie

I... did and you did a mental cartwheel to avoid it.

We are kicking the horde's butt for the last tier. How is that horde favoritism?

You're answer is basically "BECAUSE IT IS!"

Dude, we are invading their city and killing the leader and face of all that crap that you hated about cataclysm.

The horde are *the bad guys* and the alliance are the *conquoring good guys* in the final teir. Even to the point that horde pcs (a minority of the horde, by the way, a vast minority) assist them.

Was it german favoritism when the allied powers won world war II?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I love the people saying the last raid tier focuses on kicking the Horde's butt:

NEWSFLASH: EVERY HORDE LEADER AND PLAYER ALSO INVADE ORGRIMMAR TO KILL GARROSH.

Alliance Favoritism my butt.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

The horde are *the bad guys* and the alliance are the *conquoring good guys* in the final teir. Even to the point that horde pcs (a minority of the horde, by the way, a vast minority) assist them.

Because, at that point, Garrosh isn't the Horde anymore. The Horde players get to take all the evil they've done in this expansion and say: "No, that wasn't us, it's Garrosh." And they don't have to answer for their crimes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Christ.

Bro, do you even read?

I never said it was alliance favoritism. I said it was *not* horde favoritism.

Ughhhhh These people, they don't have brains!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin

We are kicking the horde's butt for the last tier. How is that horde favoritism?

Dude, we are invading their city and killing the leader and face of all that crap that you hated about cataclysm.

My you have a colored view of the final Tier.

We will essentially be helping the Horde Rebellion reclaim their city and it won't just be the Alliance killing Garrosh.

We won't be conquering anything, we'll go into the city and help kill and idiot and then hand it back to the Horde.

Because, at that point, Garrosh isn't the Horde anymore. The Horde players get to take all the evil they've done in this expansion and say: "No, that wasn't us, it's Garrosh." And they don't have to answer for their crimes.

Exactly.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 3/3/2013 1:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

GERMAN FAVORITISM! I DEMAND WE REINSTATE HITLER! WHEN WE TOOK CARE OF HITLER IT LEFT THE ENTIRE GERMAN NATION (aside from all of those people we publicly executed, of course) ENTIRELEY BLAMELESS!

For one, Godwin's Law.

For two, they had war crime tribunals afterward.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I find it funny that they announced this, but no details exist... at least all i know from this was from the sentence "siege of orgrimar is raid for 5.4" something like that. No details exist, not we don't even know whats going to happen in 5.3 which will result in the events in 5.4... so calling favoritism before any details other than a name of the raid coming out seems rather ludicrous.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Did the Elves answer for the Sundering? Did the Humans answer for Arthas and the misery he visited on everyone?

Might want to have someone take a look at that plank in your eye.

The Elves were turned into Naga. The Humans were wiped out by Arthas.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk

Did the Elves ask for the Sundering? Did the Humans answer for Arthas and the misery he visited on everyone?

Might want to have someone take a look at that plank in your eye.

it's no use. If you can take this argument to this extreme and not see the same mental gymnastics historical "revisionists" take, there's just no hope.

They can't even read and put words into your mouth to convince you that you have an entirley different position than the one you have taken!

At least the stupid issues the horde calls are mechanical issues, while we continue to whine about entire non-issues.
Edited by Aladster on 3/3/2013 1:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Horde internal power struggle, one horde leader wants to overthrow another horde leader and the alliance are just there to help as a disposable/expendable force. I really wouldn't call that alliance favoritism i'd call it a horde story with alliance playing as extras.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
03/03/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Lethalock
Horde internal power struggle, one horde leader wants to overthrow another horde leader and the alliance are just there to help as a disposable/expendable force. I really wouldn't call that alliance favoritism i'd call it a horde story with alliance playing as extras.

1. no one called it alliance favoritism.

2. see how i have addressed this silly argument above ^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
03/03/2013 01:58 AMPosted by Tempcharac
The Humans were wiped out by Arthas.

So what? Arthas killing some of his own doesn't absolve him of his sins.

You don't seem to be understand the point here. You can't blame a whole race/faction for the actions of one individual.

Agreed. When are the blood elves going to stop blaming the Alliance for Garithos?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]