RIP Destromath Alliance.

90 Night Elf Druid
Big, Wow Neighbors, THL, just about every guild on Alliance is gone (The raiding ones at least), Alliance is dead my friends. Its a sad day but the once great server of Destromath is now laughably one sided in terms of population. Stormwind is a ghost town, AH will take whats left of your arms and legs and pugs dont happen. Ever.

Post your fond memories of the yester-years and open a bottle of something with a bit of kick to it and drink up for Destromaths funeral party.
Edited by Aneyealater on 3/5/2013 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
I miss Kokiri and Aneyealater kicking !@# in pvp on their boomkins before boomkins got all the nice buffs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Bring Back Jadefalcon to Sanctuary, and get Momentum/GoF back. once they left. people dropped this server like a bad habit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
THL will officially be moving March 6th, many are already gone. We will be moving to one of the mega servers, Destromath's activity is too low (at least on Alliance side).

I started on Destro 7 years ago, only server I've played on.

Blizzard, time to merge dead servers!

Bye!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Server is only hurting because of idiots that keep moving horde or going to other servers, Good riddance Destro will be a lot better off with the crybabies gone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Server is only hurting because of idiots that keep moving horde or going to other servers, Good riddance Destro will be a lot better off with the crybabies gone.

Which is to say it'll be a ghost town. Wut?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/05/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Levandius
My guild stuck it out long enough. Only Blizzard can really fix low server populations. The damage is done on Destro, nothing left to do but transfer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Come join horde!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Come join horde!
Never says I!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Destro horde are garbage, if you pvp destro is still alive I can't speak for the dragon slaying community though
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
So what are the "mega" severs?...Thinking of transfering there in the last great hope to get some fun out of this game....

I was looking at Illidan or Tichondruis (sp?)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Alliance dominant:
Raiding - Stormrage, Sargeras, Korgath, Kel'Thuzad, Lightbringer, Emerald Dream.
Rated BGs - Darkspear, Kel'Thuzad, Sargeras, Emerald Dream, Korgath, Stormrage

All are over 8k in pop (level 90s) and at least 60/40 Ally favor.
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=11&w=US&l=EN
Reply Quote
Bring Back Jadefalcon to Sanctuary, and get Momentum/GoF back. once they left. people dropped this server like a bad habit.

!@#$ing MOMETUM!
I miss the days of BC raiding with Momentum.
Edited by Nebulium on 9/5/2013 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Nebulium

!@#$ing MOMETUM!
I miss the days of BC raiding with Momentum.

Yeah, Candy yelling at everyone was a real fun time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]