Balancing Problems in 5.2

69 Human Paladin
Hi! Im Farpy, I've been leveling multiple characters of all races and classes. But I've sticked to Paladin because it just seemed familiar to me, thats not what Im here about though. I've been looking at the Patch Notes and it gives some decent buffs to Paladins, here they are.

Seal of Justice now causes melee attacks to deal an additional 20% (was 16%) as Holy damage.
Sword of Light now increases Flash of Light by 100% (was 30%) and increases the Paladin's damage with two-handed melee weapons by 15% (was 10%).
Absolve is a new passive ability for Retribution Paladins. Absolve removes all harmful magic effects when Hand of Sacrifice is cast on a party member.

Not bad, minor touches that will help us Retribution Paladins. But as we looks further into the patch notes, Ill take a sample of the notes. Here is the Death Knights patch notes.

Death Siphon now heals for 150% of the damage dealt (was 100%).
Conversion now costs 5 Runic Power plus 5 per second thereafter, down from 10 Runic Power plus 10 per second.
Death Knights now maintain the same health percentage when switching into and out of Blood Presence.
Blood Plague now deals 15% more damage.
Frost Fever now deals 15% more damage.
Strangulate's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 2 minutes).
Asphyxiate's cooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds (was 1 minute).
Blood Parasite now summons Bloodworms with 15% of the Death Knight's health (was 6%) and Blood Burst now heals for 25% per stack of Blood Gorged (was 10% per stack).

Alright, look at this. 50% damage increase, Blood Plague +15%, Frost Fever +15%, Strangulates Cooldown cut in half, Asphyxiates cooldown cut in half aswell. The list goes on, what Im trying to say is, Blizzard maybe give a bit more to your lawful good doers of Azeroth.
Thanks for reading,
Farpy and all Paladins out there.
(Please put your input if I seem misleading or if you dont agree.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]