Who's excited?!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
To have to use Blizzard's abysmal pet AI again?! And just when it was starting to feel like BC again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I am, I miss my babies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Sac was the best thing to happen to this class. Not having to use a pet made me think blizzard was finally getting it. Oh well, can't wait to see how many of the new fights have great places for pets to get stuck on or be unable to dps from.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
03/01/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Zeedrate
Oh well, can't wait to see how many of the new fights have great places for pets to get stuck on or be unable to dps from.

As if to imply that you'd continue to use sup over sac if that was the case. Talents aren't meant to be set in stone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Well, you could always stick with GoSac.

Which is what I am doing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I like the pets... I feel naked without them.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warlock
I don't understand players sometimes... You like a certain way of play, why not stick with it and do the best you can with what you enjoy? If you have what 5% dps less than the next one who cares? You're not getting paid to play the game, you are supposed to be having fun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Jin'rokh
Lei Shen
Megaera
Iron Qon
Durumu

ALL kill pets when they shouldn't by ignoring the 90% reduction that should be there. So while we are having sac spec beaten to a pulp we still will need to use it due to failed QA/QC encounter design by blizz. Guess what happens if you soul link to them....

You also still can't keep a melee pet alive in RBG's so that is highly problematic for locks as well. Oh and the change of 10% mitigation at the cost of 10% armor fel armor change nerfs lock pet armor 10% globally.

So while we are being forced into pets they are more buggy, problematic, and unfun than ever. Not sure why that was a near forced game design when its more likely to lose subscribers than gain them?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you want to play a caster without a pet, then play a mage or priest.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warlock
03/01/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Cruciarius
If you want to play a caster without a pet, then play a mage or priest.
nope, I have the option to sac my pet. I can play without it. So you can shove that kind of talk were the sun don't shine. That would be your basement.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
No one is forcing you to use the pet.

Just Sac it and be quiet.
Reply Quote
If you were smart, you would of been using the superior spec the whole time instead of those inferior ones. Demo ftw. :p

Army of demons + Demo form > emo mage.
Edited by Renryuu on 3/2/2013 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm excited for crybaby threads to stop showing up 10x a day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/02/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Loktronotron

It'll be 20x a day.

"AMGGGG MY PET IS DUMB BLIZZARD IS DUMB THIS CLASS BLOWS IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT"
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Jin'rokh
Lei Shen
Megaera
Iron Qon
Durumu

ALL kill pets when they shouldn't by ignoring the 90% reduction that should be there. So while we are having sac spec beaten to a pulp we still will need to use it due to failed QA/QC encounter design by blizz. Guess what happens if you soul link to them....

Have you posted this in the PTR Bug Report forum?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
IDK why lot of people talk like GoSac was not 50% under other Grimoire. GoSac is still good, it's just not a 100% sure to go talent anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
03/02/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Amnaesia

It'll be 20x a day.

"AMGGGG MY PET IS DUMB BLIZZARD IS DUMB THIS CLASS BLOWS IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT"
And good riddance to them
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
FOTM reroll kiddies QQing.

Oh the tears are delicious.
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Warrior
Pet AI's fine. Just micro them.
I use shift+mousewheel up for pet attack, shift + mousewheel down for follow, alt+2 for Dark Command/main ability, and V for utility like Axe Toss. I used to use shift+mousewheel click for Stay or Go To but there's not really much use for that in a fight so now that's a CD bind.

With just those 4 hotkeys you can run, jump, and dps while sending your pet here, there, and everywhere else while Felstorming or Mesmerizing or w/e. It'd be cute to see you guys trying to pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Pet AI's fine. Just micro them.
I use shift+mousewheel up for pet attack, shift + mousewheel down for follow, alt+2 for Dark Command/main ability, and V for utility like Axe Toss. I used to use shift+mousewheel click for Stay or Go To but there's not really much use for that in a fight so now that's a CD bind.

With just those 4 hotkeys you can run, jump, and dps while sending your pet here, there, and everywhere else while Felstorming or Mesmerizing or w/e. It'd be cute to see you guys trying to pvp.

some classes can do entire DPS rotations with less than 4 buttons

hi2u arcane
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]