WTS Skyclaw(5.2 contacting deal)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello silvermoon horde! Currently have materials stocked up to create 2 skyclaw engineering mounts. For those of you who dont know this will be the 2 man flying engineering mount come patch 5.2
The day phase three opens on the island i will be crafting the materials(requires 30 days of B.O.P. mats to be made by an engineer.) Looking to sell a contracting deal for 2 select people. This will be a pay at completion project. You can secure 1st spot by placing down a deposit. Conversation will be had in game and will be screenshotable for verification and security of both parties. If interested reply on this forum or send in game mail to Whosbouncin for more information. Current price for mats only is at 30,000gp. I do not plan to jack up pricing due to cooldowns or the inflation of ghost iron bars come 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Have 1 of 2 offers. If you would like to lay claim to one of these mounts now would be the time for reservations.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I got my mats for 12k MAD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Did they add Skyclaw this patch or no? I've heard both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]