RDPS LF a raiding progression guild

90 Troll Hunter
Hi all,
My name is Golian and I'm looking for a raiding progression guild. My guild on Azuremyst has collapsed and we are no longer raiding. I am a very dedicated player. I'm not just looking to raid but contribute as a guildie. Basically I'm looking for a home. I'm a Beast Mastery hunter. I know my class inside and out. I've been raiding since Wrath and have cleared Naxx, Ulduar, ToC, ICC and H ICC. In Cata I've cleared BoT, BWD, Firelands and DS. Due to core members of our raid team not showing or transferring my guild has not been able to clear much of tier 5.1. I always come prepared to raid and am dedicated to raiding. I bring flasks and food and always research the fights. I always look for ways to help the guild out whether it is running heroic dungeons or helping people level. I'm no stranger to heroic raids either. I love them actually because they challenge me and push me to get better. I am always looking for ways to improve and be the best I can be. I hope this helps you all to get an idea of what I'm like. If you have any further questions please feel free to send me a tell on Azuremyst if you happen to be on server or feel free also to add my battletag; Golian#1135. Thank you all very much. I hope I can be of help.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I forgot to add I am currently 4/6 MV, 1/6 HoF and 0/4 Terrace.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Druid
Hey Golian, we are 6/6 MSV and 3/6 HoF, currently in need of a hunter, add me so we can chat, SuddenChaos#1348
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]