[H] Insomnia - Recruiting for 25 man raids!

90 Troll Shaman
Insomnia is seeking hard working, fast learning, reliable raiders for 25 man progression in Mists of Pandaria. If you sound like what we're looking for and would like to try something a little more exciting than the 10 man format, then we may be what you're looking for as well!Raid nights are Thursday, Sunday and Monday at 8:00 PM server time. Attendance is everything. As a 25 man guild we require good attenendance and inconsistancy will get you sat. We are currently seeking some reliable DPS, and Healers! Applicant who are a DPS with a good heals off set or a Heals with a good dps set are encouraged too apply!

Currently Recruiting
Death Knight - High
Druid - Low
Hunter - Low
Mage - Medium
Monk - Medium
Paladin - High
Priest - Low
Rogue - Low
Shaman - Medium
Warlock - Medium
Warrior - Low

Please send an ingame mail to Saphirä, or Bullsmasher for more info or to set up a meet and greet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
does this include First Aid heals, i think im maxed. i can really work the heal department.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
yes! yes it does!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
in reality, we could use some really good dps. that way we can make geki heal for raids. that would be funny
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
/bump

In need of DPS who can show up to raids! Ranged Preferred!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
/bump
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
Need healers!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
/bump need more ranged dps and dks
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
wut wut in the butt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump cause Sredni is a cool dude.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump. We are looking for Tanks and DPS. We are 12/12 and starting heroics. Please send in-game mail or a whisper to Hopeslite, Mazaku or Bullsmasher if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey I know this threat is kind of old but are there any more slots left in the guild?
My guild is sorta eh, they don't do anything and they promised me raiding but never accomplished it. Plus leadership switched hands and it's just going all downhill.
I know I'm not the best geared but I'm getting there and I know I probably can't go on raids right now but hopefully I'll be up to par soon!
My Monk is the only 90 I have on this server but I'm xfering over my Druid soon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yep, still recruiting. Contact me ingame.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]