39s Thread of Rapid Escalation

39 Tauren Druid
03/09/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Demitridge
what was the point of taking rumsey away, anyhow?

My guess is to limit the gap between L20 and L24 players.
39 Human Paladin
need to make some gold and found a underworld band in my pallys bank. if anyone on DH needs one let me know

Ahhh Y U No on Korialstrasz?! *Sighs* have a nice shiny pile of gold just sitting there waiting and no second underworld band to be found.
90 Blood Elf Mage
what was the point of taking rumsey away, anyhow?
So ya'll could chuckle while I used my useless rumsey 3 or 4 times after discovering its uselessness... Had to remove it from my bars to avoid temptation.....

Not sure what I'm gonna do now that I'm out of all my old misc. world-event stat food from the past several years... you know, I at least wanna feel like I have some kind of unfair advantage ;-)

GGs

-Tih
Edited by Plusfour on 3/10/2013 7:26 AM PDT
39 Goblin Warlock
Can anyone confirm/deny whether the revered cloak enchants are GF'd now?
90 Draenei Shaman
Can anyone confirm/deny whether the revered cloak enchants are GF'd now?

Confirm.
Can anyone confirm/deny whether Chops is indeed one sexy muthaSHUTYOURMOUTH!?

Confirm.
39 Human Paladin
03/10/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Chøps
Can anyone confirm/deny whether Chops is indeed one sexy muthaSHUTYOURMOUTH!?

We can dig it
Edited by Kaisei on 3/11/2013 3:59 AM PDT
39 Human Warrior
so anyone doing SC2:HoTS tomorrow?
2nd page? sthap!
so anyone doing SC2:HoTS tomorrow?

Don't worry I magically became less terrible at micromanaging the game when they added more units to worry about : D
Hey guys!

So one of the things someone mentioned in a previous post was that the talent discrepancy between ally and horde was large enough to hurt the bracket. I'd like to do my (small) part to help fix this. I'm hardly a wealthy player by any stretch of the imagination however...

I'd like to see what druid FCs can do, so Bearwolftriceratiger will sponsor the reroll of any suitably talented druid FC. Don't worry, if it doesnt pan out we'll make sure you have a good balance set too.

Of course, this offer is open to anyone from another bracket as well who would like to see what 39s have to offer.

Stay tuned, I'm also building up the resources to sponsor a healer as well...

Just to confirm, Horde is in greater need of decent players?

Yes. This isnt to say we're full of terrible players or that alliance are all stellar. The ratio just isn't as high.

Obviously I'll try to avoid rolling a prot warr, prot/holy pally, boomkin or priest, but which specs are respectable and not overrepresented?

Mages and locks are also pretty poorly represented on horde. I feel like a good ele shaman would be a huge boon to horde. You wont top the damage boards but a ranged kick, AoE knock back and purge spam would more than make up for it.

We could also use more healers in general. Priests and holy pallies are pretty OP so if you're looking for a challenge, maybe resto druid or shaman?
Edited by Chøps on 3/11/2013 7:43 PM PDT
39 Dwarf Shaman

Just to confirm, Horde is in greater need of decent players?

Yes. This isnt to say we're full of terrible players or that alliance are all stellar. The ratio just isn't as high.

Obviously I'll try to avoid rolling a prot warr, prot/holy pally, boomkin or priest, but which specs are respectable and not overrepresented?

Mages and locks are also pretty poorly represented on horde. I feel like a good ele shaman would be a huge boon to horde. You wont top the damage boards but a ranged kick, AoE knock back and purge spam would more than make up for it.

We could also use more healers in general. Priests and holy pallies are pretty OP so if you're looking for a challenge, maybe resto druid or shaman?

made a better purge bot before they changed the way glyph of purge worked, but the knockback is helpful when i use it right!
Did someone say shaman?
You're prob gonna have to go super glassy as ele to feel like you have any damage potential at all. Resto is def the weakest healer right now as well but I find it fun.
49 Night Elf Druid

I would classify resto druids in the OP category. I actually find it easier to play my druid than my priest most of the times, it probably has to do with druids being a lot more fun to play though. I do agree that resto shammies are the weakest healers atm. However, all healers are pretty strong atm so it's not like anybody that chooses to play a resto shammy is a detriment to their team.
def avoid enhance like the plague tho. 0 damage and huge mana issues.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]