39s Thread of Rapid Escalation

39 Human Rogue
after a large hit
i witnessed the drama, live
man, nostalgia'd hard

differences aside, I miss all yall.
Holy hell, you guys managed to get a 39s thread locked while I was asleep?

I guess I miss out on all the fun when I go to bed at a reasonable time...

GC for PreZ 2016.
39 Draenei Shaman
FINE GUYS, I'LL TRY FERAL GEEZ

That was one of the funniest punchlines I read all week. Thank you!
Well on the bright side everyone is really enjoying themselves on the forums, and tbh, I think that's what matters.

spanks everyone see you Wednesday xoxo
The bitter irony is that neither Huargo, nor 4ren, nor boostz will be queing for 39s tomorrow. Too busy to que 39s, but how much time was wasted typing those walls of text, lol.

It's all GCs fault for being so rich and buying so many titles with cold hard cash, prob drives a Maserati, uses Ben Franklin's for kleenex. ;)
39 Blood Elf Paladin
Fighting the urge to not pick up a Nightblade because I don't know if it'd be worth it. Also it's overpriced. Felt that I should share that with you all.
03/04/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Nexok
Fighting the urge to not pick up a Nightblade because I don't know if it'd be worth it. Also it's overpriced. Felt that I should share that with you all.

Only good a Nightblade is worth is to xmog it but even then it is not the most beautiful 2h sword out there available to us :)

The bitter irony is that neither Huargo, nor 4ren, nor boostz will be queing for 39s tomorrow. Too busy to que 39s, but how much time was wasted typing those walls of text, lol.

It's all GCs fault for being so rich and buying so many titles with cold hard cash, prob drives a Maserati, uses Ben Franklin's for kleenex. ;)

I would love to have that kind of money. Not waste it on buying titles since it feels better to earn them but still having that kind of money would be nice.
39 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2013 09:02 AMPosted by Evoda

Only good a Nightblade is worth is to xmog it but even then it is not the most beautiful 2h sword out there available to us :)

Aye, that's about what I'd gathered :P I'm partial to the witchfury skin, gravetouched as well myself.
49 Night Elf Druid
after a large hit
i witnessed the drama, live
man, nostalgia'd hard

differences aside, I miss all yall.

I miss you too =)
39 Human Paladin
Hey hey ladies and gentlemen, new 39 twink here, wondering if there are any xp off queue groups that form or a specific day that queue takes place, been having little luck so far, with the queue time for warsong laughing at me with its promises of 5 minutes or less, getting my hopes up and scattering them on the rocks when the timer reaches 3+ hours, looked through the previous 39 twink forum but nothing seemed current.

Hope to hear back soon, until then I suppose ill just keep bullying the level 50s in GS and chuckling when everyone freaks out every time I use one of the pandaria flavor items.
39 Undead Rogue
just found a Shovelphlange's Mining Axe in my alliance mage's bank. neat.

ed. Kaisei - Wednesday and Saturday starting at 8pm EST
Edited by Jancith on 3/4/2013 10:11 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]