39s Thread of Rapid Escalation

39 Human Paladin
Ah, thank you very much, I look forward to trying out a few BGs, hopefully have my revelosh boots by then... Run number 84 is the charm right? Stupid revelosh, stingy lightning monkey
39 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey hey ladies and gentlemen, new 39 twink here, wondering if there are any xp off queue groups that form or a specific day that queue takes place, been having little luck so far, with the queue time for warsong laughing at me with its promises of 5 minutes or less, getting my hopes up and scattering them on the rocks when the timer reaches 3+ hours, looked through the previous 39 twink forum but nothing seemed current.

Hope to hear back soon, until then I suppose ill just keep bullying the level 50s in GS and chuckling when everyone freaks out every time I use one of the pandaria flavor items.

A new paladin..STEALIN MY THUNDER YO. Jk, welcome to the 39 bracket.

Relevant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qQsXpcZXA
39 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Kaisei
Ah, thank you very much, I look forward to trying out a few BGs, hopefully have my revelosh boots by then... Run number 84 is the charm right? Stupid revelosh, stingy lightning monkey

Revelosh and I don't speak anymore.
39 Human Paladin
I have nightmares of the eagle boots dropping and losing them to a hunter or warrior, and I pray that my desk survives being flipped

Was also wondering, anyone know if there's any way to get friendly with argent crusade at 39? Would like their tabard for my mog set when I finally make it
39 Blood Elf Paladin
If you want to run Uldaman my battletag is Nex#1810, I just solo'd it til I got mine.

Edit: You're one of those Alliance people, so I'll hop on a 90 or something and run you through it, just noticed :P
Edited by Nexok on 3/4/2013 10:29 AM PST
39 Human Paladin
I have nightmares of the eagle boots dropping and losing them to a hunter or warrior, and I pray that my desk survives being flipped

Was also wondering, anyone know if there's any way to get friendly with argent crusade at 39? Would like their tabard for my mog set when I finally make it

Good luck with the boots. I honestly don't have the patience to farm Revelosh. Was lucky enough to get the boots/Cragfists of the Bear while leveling.

Also, you can do quests in EPL for Argent Crusade reputation (I'm halfway through Honored).
39 Undead Rogue

Good luck with the boots. I honestly don't have the patience to farm Revelosh. Was lucky enough to get the boots/Cragfists of the Bear while leveling.

Also, you can do quests in EPL for Argent Crusade reputation (I'm halfway through Honored).

i friggen hate that stupid trogg
49 Night Elf Druid
03/04/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Jancith
ed. Kaisei - Wednesday and Saturday starting at 8pm EST

Correction: Wedndesday and Friday starting at 8pm EST.
Saturdays is a 49s night. =)
39 Human Paladin
I have some questions:

1) What is a fair price to pay for The Green Tower?
2) Do any classes use Dazzling Longsword?
3) Are there any obvious improvements I can make to my retribution set (equipped)?
39 Undead Rogue
03/04/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Firdsy
ed. Kaisei - Wednesday and Saturday starting at 8pm EST

Correction: Wedndesday and Friday starting at 8pm EST.
Saturdays is a 49s night. =)

oh god good catch fird, thanks!
39 Undead Rogue
I have some questions:

3) Are there any obvious improvements I can make to my retribution set (equipped)?

I have a weapon chained DLS i use as an offhand when there are more than a couple rogues and/or druids on the other team. I actually have like.. four of them. lol.
If you can snag a GT for under 1k, do so immediately. I wouldn't pay more than 2.5-3k for it.
Edited by Jancith on 3/4/2013 10:58 AM PST
39 Human Paladin
I have some questions:

Average posting price for the tower on US alliance servers is ~1650g, but remember, boa shields coming out with 5.2 might want to just wait and check those out

as for the sword. its dps is high, but there are a few others with similar dps and agi /stam stats, so its up to whether the necesity for the proc outweighs base stat

and finally as far as i can tell, your gear seems pretty tippity top, couldnt find anything on a quick glance

Edit: just noticed your cloak, very clever, didnt even think of that
Edited by Kaisei on 3/4/2013 11:12 AM PST

warrior with eagle gloves reporting in.
39 Human Paladin

warrior with eagle gloves reporting in.

nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[quote]
Average posting price for the tower on US alliance servers is ~1650g, but remember, boa shields coming out with 5.2 might want to just wait and check those out

The tank shield looks like it's going to be 7 str, 11 stam and 7 parry
The caster shield will be 7 int, 7 spr and 11 stam

If you're stam stacking for FC, obviously the Green Tower is better. But otherwise, these shields look pretty damned sexy. They also look like they're going to be available through Justice Heirloom vendors.

(the prospect of farming up that many justice points on a server without a main frightens me)
39 Tauren Druid
BoA shields won't be capable of receiving a L35+ enchant.

Nightblade is too fast a weapon, you want a 2h in the 3.4 - 3.8 range. Not worth it.

Green Tower is bis for prots so expect to pay a bit for it, like 500g-1k.

Dazzling Longsword useful against rogues but not worth spending a lot on. If you can get it cheap by all means snag it, put a weapon chain on it specifically for fighting rogues.

Also, pie.
39 Draenei Shaman
I missed something -- when/where was the heirloom shield announcement?
03/04/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Goldenclaw
BoA shields won't be capable of receiving a L35+ enchant.

but its one more str than my Aegis. ONE MORE STRENGTH, GC! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?

Also, pie.

cake.
39 Tauren Druid
03/04/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Chøps
cake.

Someone I know said you didn't make your own cake, but you actually bought it.

Confirm/deny?
39 Human Warrior
I like pie.

However, I also have a fondness for cake.

Gotta dilemma over hur.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]