<BRG> Recruiting for serious 5.2 progression!

90 Orc Hunter
<Bonus Roll GOLD> is a newly formed 10 man guild looking to push serious progression come 5.2.

Some info on the guild and what to expect:
<Bonus Roll GOLD> was created by myself and Effort as decided to combine our talents together to create what we hope to be a top PVE guild on Blackhand. Our goal is to maintain high rankings while maintaining a somewhat relaxed schedule. High performance is expected out of each raider as we begin to take on the challenges of raiding Throne of Thunder in 5.2.

-A positive attitude is very important as negativity only irritates other raiders and causes the performance of other raiders to suffer.

*We are currently in need of exceptional players with a drive to push heroic content early on.*

**Please know that we are looking only for dedicated players that can at least parse with top 80th percentiles of their respective class/spec. If you are missing a few chromosomes here and there, please don't bother wasting our time as we are only looking for exceptional players.**

Raid times are as follows:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM-11PM CST (realm time)

Some things that anyone interested should also consider:
-- in <BRG>, we do a loot council system of distributing loot.

--Upon entering the guild as a new recruit, you will embark on the glorious path of becoming a permanent member of our roster by surviving the trial phase. The trial phase lasts 2 weeks and trials will be judged based on raid awareness, numbers, mechanics, and attitude.

--We are looking for people with an IL no lower than 490 as we'll need all the help/gear we can get pushing content in the upcoming tier.

--16/16 normal progression preferred, and any heroic experience a plus.

--Must be able to maintain 90 percent attendance at least. Do not bother with us if you believe any other schedules will conflict with our raid times.

Current Class Needs:
Tanks
Protection Paladin - High
Blood Death Knight - High
Protection Warrior -High
Guardian Druid - Medium
Brewmaster Monk - Medium

DPS
Mage - High
Rogue - High
Warrior - High
Frost Death Knight - High
Feral Druid - Medium
Shadow Priest - Medium
Balance Druid - Medium
Enhance Shaman - Medium
Elemental Shaman - Medium
Warlock - Low
Hunter - Low
Windwalker Monk - Low

Healers
Resto Druid - High
Disc/Holy Priest - High
Mistweaver Monk - High
Holy Paladin - High
Resto Shaman - High

If you see your class/spec is not listed, this is more than likely an error on my part and you should feel free to contact us anyways!

Feel free to contact myself or Effort in-game for any questions or feel free to respond below and we will get back to you ASAP!

** Battletags to contact us if needed:
Effort: Syc#1164
Routine: Routine#1270

Apply @ http://bonusrollgold.enjin.com/home
Edited by Routine on 3/4/2013 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sounds like fun, good luck!
Edited by Drugtest on 3/3/2013 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Up up and away.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hi.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
03/03/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Effort
Up up and away.

I like that song.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I R heal button!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would join it if it was <Bonus Roll BLUNTS>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]