Pumped about avenging wrath changes!

90 Human Paladin
It's so perfect that avenging wrath is now a 2 minute cooldown for us ret paladins! Now it's much easier to stack our dps cooldowns for some sick burst!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
It wasn't really viable to use the amount of times you think of, when you're thinking about CDs. But it is nice to have the same two buffs occur simultaneously. I'm waiting to see how this is going to affect PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guardian is still way to long but then again i guess it lines up with warriors Recklessness, but warriors still feel like they have way more dps cd's then ret.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
03/05/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Barfus
Guardian is still way to long but then again i guess it lines up with warriors Recklessness, but warriors still feel like they have way more dps cd's then ret.

Well, it did...until they brought Recklessness down to 3 minutes this patch.

03/05/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Ideal
I'm waiting to see how this is going to affect PvE.

Depends on if you had the T14 four-piece bonus already or not. If you did, there's no change (except now you get to keep it moving into T15).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Im glad the SW will still be top pve talent, altho I wish DP pulled the same dps
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm glad I get to keep my 2min burst cd-combo going through the next tier. I just wish my sustained-dps was a little higher.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It wasn't really viable to use the amount of times you think of, when you're thinking about CDs. But it is nice to have the same two buffs occur simultaneously. I'm waiting to see how this is going to affect PvE.

I kind of like guardian being on a different cooldown, especially if I'm fighting a rogue... As soon as I pop my burst macro they just hide until it's over... So, I keep guardian separate from the macro so I can just pop that when they stop hiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]