Realm of Insanity is Looking for Raiders

90 Night Elf Hunter
Due to some recent quiet times on our server, and people having real life issues, RoI's core group is now looking for able bodies who are interested in raiding at current content lvl.

RoI is a lvl 25 guild, that does both pve and a pvp, with a majority focus on PVE and end game content. We do accept the casual player as well.

Currently we are in dire need of a well educated Tank (and by well educated i mean knows his/her class) the raid fight knowledge is a plus but not a requirement as we have a set of people who gather this information for the group. as well as full time dps spots.

Our current raiding schedule is Tues/Saturday 7pm to 10pm server time. (sometimes runs longer on occasional nights) With an additional day to be added as soon as the group becomes full and solid again.

Spots needed
1 Tank (could be either off or main, depending on what is needed)
1-2 DPS, prefer ranged at the moment, but wouldnt turn down a solid melee dps

the above spots are full time core spots. We also need back ups for all positions, if you are just interested in a casual raiding experience. Also as aside note we are not opposed to throwing together an alt group to help the casual player get some gear as well.

as for the PvP aspect, while it is not a focus, we do have quite a few players that love to pvp, and are wanting to start rbg's. and arena. With the start of the new patch RoI is looking for anyone willing and able to spend the time and focus to set up an rbg group and or pvp events.

If you are interested please feel free to contact any member of roi to ask about us.
send an ingame message to myself, Rhayna, Folster, Kittinny, or Zel. Please help us keep the ally side of the server alive =)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Lok'tar ogar! j/k, you should try cross realm recruitment of people through heroics or LFR. That is how I got on Gul'dan eventually. or as i see make a push for people to check out the streaming videos people are working on. Just a suggestion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've done a little bit of that, but its really hard to convince people to come to the ally side of this server. considering the horde/ally imbalance. but i'll keep it in mind =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I've done a little bit of that, but its really hard to convince people to come to the ally side of this server. considering the horde/ally imbalance. but i'll keep it in mind =)

That is the least of their worries
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]