Problem

87 Worgen Druid
Hello all i am kinda stuck in the middle of something and need some advice. I was really good friends with this older lady and played with her for around a year and a half When she started telling me she was having an online affair with a married man whos wife is very ill. This women is also married and has 2 children. I know her husband and i know the man she is screwing around with wife. They dont play wow But heres the thing Should i say something to them or just stay out of it? Ive been married for 13yrs and i wouldnt want that to happen to Me or my wife. Should i step up or let Karma do its worse? Chances are you know them they are on Eitrigg. Its been inside me and i had to say something.
Reply Quote
Having been in the middle of friends cheating before, you're FAR BETTER OFF shutting up & letting life deal with it. If you get called out by the jilted party after the (inevitable) Tiger Woods explosion, say you didn't think it was your place to disclose the secret and jeopardize their relationship for whatever reason. If you wind up telling, you'll wind up with 0 friends left out of 2, I can guarantee it. Crappy situation. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
-50 dkp for being a snitch
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
-50 dkp for being a snitch

!@#$ snitching, I'd be blackmailing both parties something fierce.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
Is it tui?
Reply Quote
I'm not married.... You should be very careful about flinging names around like that Ayssa, it could get you into a lot of trouble.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
im not being a snitch because i didnt metion any names but their Wife and Husband are close friends to me. I dont like to see anyone get Used at all Im just torn is all. The Female has done this before and brought guilds down because it it and Honestly i hope she burns
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
im not being a snitch because i didnt metion any names but their Wife and Husband are close friends to me. I dont like to see anyone get Used at all Im just torn is all. The Female has done this before and brought guilds down because it it and Honestly i hope she burns

her Skype info bro? Ill dig up some information about her she sounds yummy

*people getting hostile we all gotta take some chill pills
Edited by Shockramen on 3/10/2013 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
I'm not married.... You should be very careful about flinging names around like that Ayssa, it could get you into a lot of trouble.

come at me bro

http://dc299.4shared.com/img/X-smTWS2/s3/come_at_me_bro.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/10/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Ayssa

come at me bro

bro don't even start that COME AT ME I am like a hawk literally look at me I got my eye on you boy
http://i52.tinypic.com/13z51j7.jpg
Edited by Shockramen on 3/11/2013 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
03/11/2013 12:19 AMPosted by Shockramen

come at me bro

bro don't even start that COME AT ME I am like a hawk literally look at me I got my eye on you boy
http://i52.tinypic.com/13z51j7.jpg

be careful we may be banned from forums for 12 hrs *gasp*

why are you not on :( I rushed home from work to try to catch you on :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I am trying to go to sleep keep tossing and turning see you tomorrow though =D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
I am trying to go to sleep keep tossing and turning see you tomorrow though =D

ja no work and no raid ill try to be on early!

oh god do we spam this much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Edited by Lovecrafts on 3/31/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know those 2 people! Ive heared them in vent doing it I think its Disrespectful to their Husband and Wife Both of them are in their 50s too with children. Its a shame that they think Wow is a Dating site Sin of Fate is the Guild the are in. I said something to the Guildmaster but she is just as bad. I suggest never running with any of them they steal loot for their guild I was in that guild for about a week and noticed all the stuff going on and said This is too much Taking advantage of new toons coming in I refused and stood up for myself a and Oh Lord Drama! Sad Sad World (of warcraft)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]