How to get to Isle of Giants?

(Locked)

27 Goblin Warlock
I got the quest to the new zone and did all the dilies for the first few areas you can do. To get to the Isle of Giants I am lost. I wanted to track down the Dinomancy book.

Anyone able to fill me in here?

Thanks!
90 Draenei Hunter
Go to Kun-Lai Summit. Head north until you reach it. You won't be able to fly once you get really close to the shore though.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Just fly north, pick up the flight path when you get there. Once you reach the Isle, you need to start killing the Zandalari Dinomancers. Key thing about them is that they cast a heal that brings them back to full health, you need to use Silencing Shot or Intimidation to interrupt it, once they turn into the Direhorn it's just tank and spank. Took me about 30 kills to get all 4 battlepets and the Tome. Good luck and have fun.
27 Goblin Warlock
Thanks, found it and got my green triceratops! Took me about 15ish kills of Zandalari Dinomancers to get the Tome of Dinomancy, if that helps anyone. If you want to get a jump on it as there are only a few pockets of these elite mobs and I'm sure they will be heavily farmed this week.

Also got all four of the new dino mini pets which are soulbound, but have high drop rates for mini per collectors.
90 Orc Death Knight
Im at 27 kills right now and have no hope of this thing dropping anytime soon
Also got all four of the new dino mini pets which are soulbound, but have high drop rates for mini per collectors.

They are soulbound indeed but once you learned them you can cage them for sale:)
100 Worgen Hunter
I think i went through about 50 kills to get all 4 minis and the tome.
90 Blood Elf Mage
PUG
I killed 25 of the dinomancers and got all 4 of the pets. 3 of which were in the last 5 kills.
27 Goblin Warlock
03/09/2013 06:19 AMPosted by Sordi

They are soulbound indeed but once you learned them you can cage them for sale:)

I did not know that thanks. I have been running some older content for transmog stuff and had some rare pets drop I've seen selling in AH and had seen souldbound and bop and was like hmm how are people selling them lol.
90 Pandaren Hunter
I luckily got the tome on my first try but kills you might have to get a couple of kills before you get and also got the mysterious note
90 Tauren Hunter
so all you have to do is fly out there and open up a flight path? that seems tooooo simple....lol
90 Undead Rogue
is there a flight path to get to the isle of giants?
i cant fly in pandaria yet
90 Pandaren Hunter
There is, thing is, you gotta get there first to discover it.

Could bribe someone to fly you there. You get dismounted about 100 yards from the shoreline but you can swim there, easy (sprint glyph over water to seal the deal)
29 Blood Elf Paladin
does swyvern sting work to stop mending
86 Troll Shaman
i swam
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You just fly from pandaria to isle of giants and get to know the flight master then you be able to get there with a flight master but fly there fast or you will get futige.
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/28/2014 07:10 AMPosted by Allissa
You just fly from pandaria to isle of giants and get to know the flight master then you be able to get there with a flight master but fly there fast or you will get futige.

please don't necro threads where people were asking for help months ago.
90 Undead Hunter
Good guy greg helping people 10 months after they asked a question.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]