Flagged in new areas.

Quit it please. I just want to do my dailies after work. I don't want anything to do with PvP. Stop jumping around flagged, waiting for an accident and ganking non-pvpers. I have limited time to play, and I didn't roll on a non-PvP server to have it ruined by people who should be on one.
Edited by Caedmun on 3/5/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sounds like a case of Deal with it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Quit it please. I just want to do my dailies after work. I don't want anything to do with PvP. Stop jumping around flagged, waiting for an accident and ganking non-pvpers. I have limited time to play, and I didn't roll on a non-PvP server to have it ruined by people who should be on one.

Unfortunately, all you can do is be careful what you shoot at. Jerks are going to be jerks, and opening week of new content is primetime for them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Unfortunately, all you can do is be careful what you shoot at. Jerks are going to be jerks, and opening week of new content is primetime for them.

When a new expac hits, all crap hits the fan with it. After a week or two, it should die down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/05/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Jinglz

When a new expac hits, all crap hits the fan with it. After a week or two, it should die down.

Pretty much. It was the same in Hyjal, although kind of worse because there was so much AoE flying around. Whoops, warlock pet set off my hunter pet GREAT NOW I AM FLAGGED AND ON FIRE. THANK YOU, SIR. Though, a part of me suspects the warlock was equally surprised. Or the Giant Folks On Mammoths Parked On Questgivers Brigade. Can't forget them. At least on the Isles you can't mount by quest givers.

A good chunk of folks do everything flagged on FM. I doubt they're griefing.

My advice? I've had more fun hunting rare pets, exploring the island in a dino suit with my friends, taming some new things and doing old dailies while everything is empty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Single target
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/05/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Mizterjames

Sounds like a case of pvp tryhards not making it on a pvp server and deciding to tryhard on a rp one instead. ;)

Sounds like a case of lvl 1 alts not being brave enough to post on their main.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Sounds like a case of pvp tryhards not making it on a pvp server and deciding to tryhard on a rp one instead. ;)

There will always be those sorts. But there's also those who were around before the RP-PvP servers were implemented. To me, those PvP-RP servers came far too late for most folks and they never really took off.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
There's a community of us who play permaflagged with no intention of making non-pvpers flag.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Where you got to be super careful is with the saurok disguise. The npc sauroks are neutral if you're disguised and a flagged player (assuming you're not flagged) appears the same AND looks like a saurok. I had to catch myself and not smack them by mistake.

Really I'm more annoyed with my pet going after every single mob that does any aoe when fighting someone else while I'm walking by. Poor Ziggy, maybe he's just mad that the disguise sometimes makes him look like living poo.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
If this is anything like hyjal you have to be really careful. One time doing those dailies I came across a flagged player or two and ended up getting in a little scuffle. Next thing you know they reroll alliance, are in your guild and telling you about some fat chick they are dating. Take it from me, it is better to take the res sickness than here someone tell you they like em big boned like that.

Best regards,
Corpsegoat
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I meant hear and not here. Just to clarify that. I never have played pandas so maybe totally different. Yeah I know there is an edit button too but that's not my style.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

nah, They're mostly those who have been here a while and don't wanna move and become the small fish.

There's a community of us who play permaflagged with no intention of making non-pvpers flag.

Intentions are one thing, but if it happens you'll take the kill right?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I usually /sorry if I hit someone, although I tend to die messily after in most cases. >_> Most of the time it's guards that get me. If my cooldowns are up, I MIGHT be able to splatter someone in my pve gear.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
nah, They're mostly those who have been here a while and don't wanna move and become the small fish.

Odd attitude to take, Grap. You think I don't want to move because I'd become a small fish?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi Vivi, I thought I told you my view on this already. When you're walking around a congested questing area flagged you're just looking for a fight where most of the people don't want one.

"Oh look a mogu. Oops I hit the player next to the mogu. Crap I'm getting killed by the player and the Mogu!"

Maybe some of you are just "inviting" pvp from those that are actually interested, but I also see a lot of griefing and hubris.

This is not about one particular person. When we evaluate our intentions we should also consider the effects of our actions.
Edited by Grapthar on 3/7/2013 3:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just be thankful you're not on Kil'Jaeden.

Apparently an Alliance guild and others (200 total) decided to camp the horde boat with constant aoe, killing anyone who took the portal from the Shado Pan Garrison.

So brutal, in fact, that a GM threatened to 3 hour ban the lot of them.

We've got it easy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just be thankful you're not on Kil'Jaeden.

Apparently an Alliance guild and others (200 total) decided to camp the horde boat with constant aoe, killing anyone who took the portal from the Shado Pan Garrison.

So brutal, in fact, that a GM threatened to 3 hour ban the lot of them.

We've got it easy!

How did they get access to the boats in the first place? Flying's restricted, and you need to use the orbs to get between the boats and the respective shore bases. Is there a ramp from the water that I didn't notice?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]