<Vanitas>; Assimilating Antagonists!

90 Human Death Knight
Goooooooooooooooooood morning, Wyrmrest Accord! Cap- wait...
*flips through scripts*

Ah, here we go.

Who.
<Vanitas>, a guild led by a co-GM force consisting of Uthibar and Atris is now recruiting! We are a med RP guild - as we look into other aspects such as small-time PvE and have members knowledgeable in PvP - devoted to having realistic evil RP. We're based around a storyline and weekly RP events, as well as thriving around personal character strife and development.

We believe that most stories need conflict and we wish to be the force behind that conflict. Not only to drive the stories of Protagonist guilds, but to bolster our own storyline, characters, and experiences.

What.
What you can expect from <Vanitas>:
  • -Weekly RP events
  • -Friendly management
  • -Members who believe in fairness in RP
  • -Balanced conflict RP: Meaning we not only explore and delve into standard /emote RP, but we also cater to those who are more favorable to /rolling for their battles!
  • -Friendly members who respect Warcraft's lore.
  • We do -not- run around Stormwind proclaiming our diabolical intentions, but rather converse OOCly with protagonist guilds to drive IC storylines for *everyone*; guild, personal character, and realm.
  • We also enforce a "no discrimination" policy.
  • We are currently working on a website (cleaning up the old one) and I will update this thread as needed.

What we look for in members:
  • Good attitude
  • -Friendliness
  • -Fairness (No God-Modding)
  • -Roleplay
  • Side note: If you RP something out of the ordinary; such as a furbolg, dragon, grummle, mecha-gnome, etc.; we would love to get a feel for your character and storyline to see if it's compatible with the forces of evil!
  • Side-side note: Due to the purpose of roleplay and this guild, paladins are accepted on rare case-by-case deals, just to ensure things go smoothly, of course.

Officers:
Current officers to talk to about joining:
  • Guildmaster: Uthibar
  • Guildmaster: Atris
  • Human Resources: Ihcapnek
  • Officer (Title pending): Beliath
  • Officer: Amihrel

If you have questions, post them here and I will do my best to get back to you! Good luck, Light-speed, and be seeing you online!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'd love to hear more about how you plan on engaging in "evil RP," as the actions of the "evil" are very dependent on the actions and reactions of the "good." Are you going to seek out paladins and steal candy from orphans in front of them? Because villains aren't (shouldn't be) evil for the sake of being evil. What's the point of you guys? Why does Vanitas exist, from an in-character perspective?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
To quote:

In an in character perspective, we are the people that society as considered as outcasts or forgotten by the societal norms. The figurehead is assembling a group of people who follow him and is trying for forge a place they can call home themselves. However, mind you, that a lot of these people who are outcasts are rather dark and evil people themselves, so that would tend to draw the leaning of the guild to evil, rather than just neutral.
For example, the figure head of the guild used to actually work for the Cathedral with his wife. Until she was murdered and he was thrown aside. Taken by grief he was sent into madness until he snapped and became who he is today, an evil oriented leader trying to forge his own independant nation.

We're strategic, dirty fighters, and attuned to the dark arts as a use of warfare. Also being that we're the people who've been pushed to the maddening point of being vindictive when someone messes with us, we have been known to act quite brutally to our foes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/05/2013 09:02 PMPosted by Ihcapnek
The figurehead is assembling a group of people who follow him and is trying for forge a place they can call home themselves.

Damn, reminds me of how The Shadowguard was before it became what it is today. .-.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Zomg Nox I've heard so many awesome things about you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
*Turns an eye to Syn with a small sneer.* And what about me...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oh look someone needs my help at the Cathedral. I will take my leave now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
What? Huh? Oh okay. Wait! You forbid yourself from entering the Cathedral at any cost. I see the trick you tried to pull!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Zomg Nox I've heard so many awesome things about you.

Can't tell if sarcastic.

I've got people who -don't- like me, and people who -do-. The rest don't know who I am, or have no sturdy opinion.

Though, people have been in your guild who I know don't look at me as... well... their level of RP (if you know who I mean).
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not at all, I've wanted to rp with you since I heard of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Not at all, I've wanted to rp with you since I heard of you.

Rewritten: Reason: Recent post sounded stupid.

Oh. Well, I am currently dead ICly, and awaiting my return by the hands of my Loyalists.

Maybe our characters will run into eachother at some point. I've great plans for The Darkmother after my haitus.
Edited by Nòx on 3/6/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Malus wanted to hold a meeting with Nox for a while, however, he heard she died. We was both happy and sad. Happy there's less competition. Sad that he lost a potential friend and ally.

OOCly, I cannot wait for what you have in store for the server next. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Malus wanted to hold a meeting with Nox for a while, however, he heard she died. We was both happy and sad. Happy there's less competition. Sad that he lost a potential friend and ally.

OOCly, I cannot wait for what you have in store for the server next. ^_^

Hehe. I can't guarantee that upon my return The Shadowguard will thrive again, but Nox and her Loyalists are planning some dark !@#$. Even the guilds within The Dark Crusade might be taken into the upcoming events.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
Bumpity!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Late night bump.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
By decree of Beliath Tho'lain, this post shall go all the way to the top!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
By my will, that of Lord Malus, first of his name and the Lord of Vanitas, I hereby declare that this post is bumped! For the glory of Vanitas! For the liberation of those who are oppressed by those who claim to fight the very nature of oppression!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]