The Zoo ... still alive?

1 Night Elf Druid
Hello, Cho'gall,

I remember a few months ago, I saw a post in this forum for the Zoo. Is this guild still alive and doing well? I am coming back from a hiatus, and this guild sounds like the perfect thing that I need to get me excited about the game again. I logged on a few days ago and did a /who Zoo and nothing came up. I am not sure if it fell apart, or maybe I just logged in at the wrong time?

Thank you, and I will keep my fingers crossed! This kind of guild is the exact thing I was looking for!
Reply Quote
5 Pandaren Hunter
I am guessing not, since no one has replied! What a shame.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still alive!

The Zoo is primarily an alt guild though. So when new expansions or new patches come out, it'll be pretty empty for a while until people get bored of their mains and come back to play.

Plus the GM Lunasea has not gotten MoP yet and I'm unsure if they're going to resub at all. But it is still here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I made this druid just to be in the Zoo! I hope Lunasea comes back. I've heard yes and no, but mostly that it's only a matter of time. Actually, yeah I need to get this toon to 90. o.0
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yes still here.

Yes still active (by Cho'Gall Alliance standards)

Yes it is very "alty".

Yes join.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]