[H] 493 Holy Paladin LF Raid Group

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Leaving current guild/server in search of earlier raid times on a more populated sever. Prefer 6-8pm sever start time.

Currently 16/16N 3/16H 10m teir 14 Experienced.
Some past 25m healing experience.
Have logs available for application if required.

Please feel free to add my battle tag for any additional questions.
Medmerd#1410
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hi Medmerd, would love talk to you - check out our website/recruit info thread and see if we'd be a good fit for you. We have an immediate core spot open in our 10m for a talented healer - no holy pallies yet - as we continue to recruit for our end goal of 25m heroic raiding. Haven got a late start to raiding this xpac and is currently 12/16 (started beg of Feb), but the officer core has plenty of 25m raid leading exp through BC, Wrath(heroic), and Cata(heroic).

Raid Nights - 2 nights/week (server time):
- Wednesday, 6:45-11pm PST
- Friday, 6:45-11pm PST

Guild info recruit thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7708261050?page=1

Let me (or another officer) know if you have any questions! Hope to hear from you. :)

~Mysery

Mysery#1782
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Hello :3

I'm very interested in speaking with you about possibly raiding with Nephilim ^^
We're currently in need of a holy paladin in a permanent spot for our main progression group within the guild.
Tier 14, we managed to get 9/16H and we're hoping to push even further in 5.2.

We raid Tues/Wed/Mon at 7-10 server time, although we do sometimes extend the night, at most by an hour, if we're close to getting a boss down.

Our site is www.nephilim-hyjal.com, you can check us out there, or you can add my battletag in game, which is Jacey#1593.

I look forward to talking with you!
Edited by Jacey on 3/4/2013 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]