90 Draenei Paladin
Mastery.

But some PvPers take Crit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mastery over Haste.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Some haste is good for that extra tick on Light's Hammer, if memory serves (and the way healing plate works you'll end up with some no matter what you do), but apart from that...go for mastery whenever possible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/04/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Tharla
Some haste is good for that extra tick on Light's Hammer, if memory serves (and the way healing plate works you'll end up with some no matter what you do), but apart from that...go for mastery whenever possible.

the hammer is not scaled with haste.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mastery for PvE.

Crit for PvP.
Reply Quote
There are plenty of threads that discuss maximum haste required for PvE, which is very low.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
pvp = haste
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/05/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Hág
pvp = haste

What ? We have so much instant cast for single target that Haste is a big Waste according to me in pvp. But that's just me...

Mastery > Crit > Haste in pvp imo.
Edited by Xhor on 3/5/2013 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Int > Crit > Mastery > Haste > Spirit, thats my build and its amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mastery for PvE.

Crit for PvP.

This.

Int > Crit > Mastery > Haste > Spirit, thats my build and its amazing.

I personally value Spirit above Haste, because if you have enough Crit than Haste pretty much becomes a non-factor.
Edited by Liquidrock on 3/22/2013 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
True, but i often reforge out of spirit, simply because it is absolutely useless for me. i don't need the mana regen, because i'm always attacking the boss to get mana back. Haste is slightly more useful. not much, but slightly.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Mastery for PvE.

Crit for PvP.

crit used to be the go to valued stat for pvp but with the change to holy shock giving around 25% crit bonus you can get procs much more easily now.

so mastery is a good alternative. crit wil give better direct healing, but higher mastery gives higher absorbs which is helpful when you are cced a lot and cant put out the heals. i prefer mastery much more this season
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
With CCS the way they are I like mastery to keep a hefty shield on my tank. It works well with EF and is more mana efficient. I used crit when my gear and positioning couldn't keep me alive, but now that I hardly die, I find blanketing my party with EF keeps the mastery shield and hence healing absorb higher.

So if you can't stay alive long enough to need spirit, go for crits.

Mastery is more reliable and predictable though if you can swing EF blanketing. Used with beacon swapping to quickly build hp, you'll have no problem keeping up with the monk on heals and priest on shields.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Crit and Spirit
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I tried gemming and reforging to Haste, Mastery and Crit. Crit works best for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]