Dalaran & Wintergrasp. An RP/WPVP Event.

100 Tauren Shaman
Aovi methodically completes the ritual allowing him to channel souls from different dimensions.

As the smoke slowly clears the tent, his mane begins to spike and turn blonde, his voice becomes raspy and gravelly.

He begins to sing..his armor becomes striped spandex.

"Tonight's the night....gonna be alright..."
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Well done and well won Alliance.

Very fun, let's do this again soon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A great event, Rydelle. The Gathering is an honorable guild and I'm looking forward to more bouts with you in the future. Congratulations to the Alliance for winning the PvP portion.

But let's face it...

The cows and bulls won the dance floor... er... bar top rather. Coyote Ugly anyone?

/dance
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
We need to make this a regular thing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
i took some fraps footage.. I might.. put them together.. and add music..or just leave it raw
not sure yet
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thank you to everyone who showed up and made this event as fun as it was! The event wouldn't have been a success if it wasn't for the cooperation and camaraderie on both sides.

Horde, you fought really well and made it one of the more exciting battles I've gotten to be in lately. /salute

Alliance, You guys were awesome, good teamwork and cooperation! We won Wintergrasp and had a blast doing it! For the Alliance! /cheer

Ravkha, Yes... The hooves definitely brought the heat on the dance floor!

Dakini, I totally agree! We need more fun events like this! If you or anyone wants to plan one with me, go ahead and whisper me in game, or battletag me. I'd be happy to help out! :)

Special recognition to Rode for helping me plan stuff Horde side, Thanks.

Thanks for the fun guys, I look forward to another event in the future! For VeCo!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
And now, the post-event moment everyone waited for. The Rode's award for the best Rode of the party, brought to you by Moonberies™. The finalists are: Rode... and that's it. Ooooh i wonder who will win this time.
*Drums roll*

And the winner is...

*takes the envelope from Babe's mouth. Opens it as Babe sighs.*

...RODE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSm4kp-uJoE

Thank you everyone for competing and witnessing the great Rode! Hope you will all come back next time and may the best Rode wins!
/flex
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Nice job on the win Alliance, that was really fun to be in WG again^^

I was happy to see such a good turnout for both factions, I think Horde only had a handful of folks who couldn't get in. We should certainly do this again sometime!

Ismerelda, I haven't been lucky enough to get one of those shells yet, but when I do; I will carve your name into it and hunt you down : P

GG everyone!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ismerelda, I haven't been lucky enough to get one of those shells yet, but when I do; I will carve your name into it and hunt you down : P
You're saying you don't already hunt me down? :)

But, as others have said, thanks for the enjoyable event. Again, sorry for being late.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/24/2013 06:59 AMPosted by Ismeralda

But, as others have said, thanks for the enjoyable event. Again, sorry for being late.

She was late because her and some friends were camping my lvl 87 corpse in Karasang and then some guildies showed up and destroyed them.

I vow that I shall soon reach level 90 and you will once again Fear The Grin!

/flex
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
She was late because her and some friends were camping my lvl 87 corpse in Karasang and then some guildies showed up and destroyed them.

/flex
"I get jumped by one Warlock once, fail to kill him in revenge multiple times and have him kill me in turn because of said attempts, so I call in two 90s to camp the Warlock. BUT WAIT! A 90 Warrior and a Rogue come in to save the day for the Warlock! Best call in five 90s total, two of which are heals, to make sure I'm able to quest safely and feel good about myself! But all of this calling in reinforcements must have really annoyed that Rogue, because she then hunt me down and killed me multiple times WITH my 90 friends about!"

There, story finished. Now, let me explain something: I find it fun to hunt down and kill people that tend to call in as many people as they can because they can't take responsibility for their own actions in PvP. I tend to enjoy killing those people, in the middle of the group no less, just to show that I can.

If you don't want me targeting you, this isn't how you go about it, and trying to claim "I'm being camped, boohoo!" when you were the one to escalate it well before I even got involved... Yeah. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
03/24/2013 06:59 AMPosted by Ismeralda

Nah, I haven't started hunting you down just yet. But I do get tunnel vision anytime we happen to cross paths. It's like the excitement most players get when they find a rare spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/25/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Blakarth

Nah, I haven't started hunting you down just yet. But I do get tunnel vision anytime we happen to cross paths. It's like the excitement most players get when they find a rare spawn.

Rofl this is how I will look at it at 90! I may get killed a lot at first but I will put the fear of the Grin into my enemies at some point!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

/flex
"I get jumped by one Warlock once, fail to kill him in revenge multiple times and have him kill me in turn because of said attempts, so I call in two 90s to camp the Warlock. BUT WAIT! A 90 Warrior and a Rogue come in to save the day for the Warlock! Best call in five 90s total, two of which are heals, to make sure I'm able to quest safely and feel good about myself! But all of this calling in reinforcements must have really annoyed that Rogue, because she then hunt me down and killed me multiple times WITH my 90 friends about!"

There, story finished. Now, let me explain something: I find it fun to hunt down and kill people that tend to call in as many people as they can because they can't take responsibility for their own actions in PvP. I tend to enjoy killing those people, in the middle of the group no less, just to show that I can.

If you don't want me targeting you, this isn't how you go about it, and trying to claim "I'm being camped, boohoo!" when you were the one to escalate it well before I even got involved... Yeah. :)
\

That is only partially true, yes I called on fellow Grin members but only AFTER I went about my business to finish questing and got relentlessly hounded by the aforementioned warlock. I made two attempts to recover my pride at being pummeled into the ground by the warlock but was bested both times and then went about my business when suddenly, BOOM chaosbolt to the back. Rinse and repeat until I got tired of it then wpvp ensued. It was a lot of fun even though I died a lot and I can't wait to hit 90 and actually be some competition :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I understand that, fully. :)

It was a lot of fun even though I died a lot and I can't wait to hit 90 and actually be some competition :D
I look forward to it. :) Always fun to have new 90s running about.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
VIDEO UP! My video of the tauren lineup got corrupted somehow when importing.
http://youtu.be/dB3mnVyfofc
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thanks for the video, Zero! Very nice! Now, I know why you weren't answering anyone, you were taping us!

Its a fun clip, thanks again! You are awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

Hahaha great music choice : )
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Thanks for putting it on Rydelle. It was quite fun. It was great seeing some Alliance (and even Horde) there.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter

EEEP! You caught the much rumored rode/rydelle scandal on tape! Now what will the goblin paparazzi think of next? Why... i can hardly imagine...

*Checks his hair in a mirror then flexes a bit*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]