Band of Misfits lvl 25

90 Pandaren Hunter
Band of Misfits is now a lvl 25 guild. We hit lvl 25 in 18 days, thanks to all of the members who worked on getting us there . We are the most deadly allinace pvp guild on this sever.
Come join us in 5.2 in crushing the horde forces on the Isle of Thunder , we also do Rbgs and arenas.
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/4/2013 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hip hip!

The Horde had best prepare themselves! Whether that be by actually preparing or by retreating to a server where they don't come up flagged. Because the Isle of Thunder will be stained with Horde corpses, and towering above will be Alliance banners!

Sparkshift
Hellmaster of BoM
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
What can a guild do in 18 days?

-Get known through out the server as a super deadly guild.
-Pug succesful rbg teams from the guild chat!
-Wipe the opposing wpvp guild many, many times...
-Dominate the wpvp objectives in Krasarang Wilds
-Level itself to level 25
-Occupy the opposite capital's auction house

To be brief, Band of Misfits have done more in 18 days than many Maelstrom guilds did in all their existance!

Horde shall fear Misfits more than the Thunderking himself in 5.2!!

We keep recruiting, we keep growing, we keep killing!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
The Horde thought I was a pain in the !@# before 5.2 hahaha well my brothers…..
You have not seen anything yet. For I am a rogue and I don’t live by your rules.
I will grieve you every time I see you. It does not matter if you are fighting for you loots.
No matter how many are in your group. And If I can’t do it myself…….. I have many many
Misfits who can. No matter where you are on the Isle of Thunder. Don’t quest alone.
For Gnomergan!!!! You are all like Troggs to me and must be terminated.
Edited by Âgony on 3/5/2013 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Gratz on 25 guys!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
All crap talking aside. Great accomplishment in such a short time. Now tell Vod to stop camping Sulik'Shor so I can get my achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/04/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Couille
Wipe the opposing wpvp guild many, many times...

Except when it hits the fan you guys lose and call it a draw. Amirite?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/04/2013 11:01 PMPosted by Sorrôw
the most deadly allinace

stopped reading right there
Reply Quote
Yah mon, what Wine said.

All de BSin' aside, I salute ya efforts an' honor ya as wort'y foes onna field o' battle!

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Sup guys! NRU == Band of Misfits?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks you for you kind words We stand as a strong group of Alliance who enjoy a good battle .and to all of you nay sayers you to will see why we are the most deadly alliance group around
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
I have to say BoM is growing quickly in members and activity, hell today i joined their raid against horde ion the Thunder Isle and i really enjoyed myself.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I have to say BoM is growing quickly in members and activity, hell today i joined their raid against horde ion the Thunder Isle and i really enjoyed myself.

so glad you had fun we will be out there every day
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Congratulations! You all deserve it. Shows what you can accomplish and do if you want to and enjoy doing it. Thanks for all the effort you put in trying to get world pvp back like it should be on server. It makes things fun!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Congrats
now diiiiiiieeee!
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
Vanirin...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Horde have dominated the server in their bathrobes.

Called hits on us from their coffee tables.

Come to expect easy victories.

And we are going to use their lack of determination to make them them seem so silly that a new guild pops up or they get it together as a team to bring back World PvP to our once glorious server Maelstrom.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Vanirin...

Yes...?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
T'was quite a fun battle last night. Though we were quite out gunned, we made sure you guys knew we were there. Its good to taste your own blood once in a while. Lets you know you are still alive. Much more to come fella'.

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
we made a strong showing in the lands and will keep doing so
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]