Band of Misfits lvl 25

90 Goblin Hunter
Well, after a bazillion emails to the forum mods, I am back. Better get your spam report on, to try and get me perm banned again. This time though, the mods will be watching the people who falsely report.

For the record... I "myself" have not reported anyone on forums. If you report someone simply cause you disagree with what they are saying. I would find that behavior to be childish, petty and immature...Oh wait...I forgot who I was talking too....nvm.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Well, after a bazillion emails to the forum mods, I am back. Better get your spam report on, to try and get me perm banned again. This time though, the mods will be watching the people who falsely report.

You haven't missed much honestly. The forums have been quite dead lately = /

Although I got my first @post, so that was kind of cool.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
always glad to kill a horde sorry about your dang luck
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

dont you remember the part where i crit you for 277k and flag of ownershiped your body?

those were the times :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/21/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Zanggetsu

dont you remember the part where i crit you for 277k and flag of ownershiped your body?

those were the times :)

I wouldn't be to cocky kid considering I have your death recorded.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
well seeing how its X v 1.

not really counted as a death

seeing how y'all had several heals. im suprised i lived by my self healing, taking yall down 1 by 1 with my crits
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

seeing how y'all had several heals. im suprised i lived by my self healing, taking yall down 1 by 1 with my crits

If you died, it's a death. Now whether or not it happened on an even playing field is another story. Also, wtfpvphappened?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Even 1 on 1 I would still be recording your death.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Even 1 on 1 I would still be recording your death.

but none of you have killed me 1v1. so whats ur point being?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i have killed you 1v1 at the vendors while you was running away like a chicken with his head cut off
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
another day of killing horde in there shrine and still no hsf
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
another day of killing horde in there shrine and still no hsf

First you complain because we're 'never out in the world and always hanging out in Shrine' (whatever) and now you're mad because we weren't in Shrine. Just chill out, man. You've been getting upset with people for playing a game different from how you want them to play it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Word play does not make you win in world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
pve is not pvp you claim to be a pvp guild but you have no fight did you guys lose your heart or just get sick of us kicking your @$$
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
thanks for the free hks today!

i have killed you 1v1 at the vendors while you was running away like a chicken with his head cut off

sorrow has killed me 1 v 5 a few times, but doesn't comment much when i take him 3 v 1.

it has been a few days since i had such a vulgar display of power at the shrine, but wowzers i thought swapping to sorrow for 1 kill was awesome, however i was wrong. getting a shadow priest an ele shaman AND sorrow to die withing 10 seconds...priceless
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
good job ven you got me
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh you guys...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

I like how he has this in here yet posts a screen shot of me being 5v1'd along with 3-4 guards on me...then /emotes lol a million times. what a hypocrite.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
you got to love how they lie and then cry at the same time
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i didnt have anything imporant to say so bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]