Band of Misfits lvl 25

90 Pandaren Hunter
Congratsnow diiiiiiieeee!
go eat a bad mana bisket
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Congratulations on hitting level 25. It's good to have some opposition once in a while. I mean, you saw what the Horde did to the Legion of the NRU, right? Just... be careful. hahahaahaha
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
it has been fun and cant wait to see more so i can kill em
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I just came here to say I deeply, deeply, hate Vod. Only two of my characters has PvP gear, and I don't do dailies in groups of 3+. I wear PvE gear to do my dailies, !@#$ me right? You have no idea how many alliance I spared with my heirloom gear / Spear of Xuen while leveling my characters. That's over now. That level 58 that just zone into Hellfire while I'm here farming fel iron to level engineering? He's dead now. Getting a nice swift unarmed hit to the face. If he's not so lucky I'll take all my gear off and throw an Agony on him. Watch his suffering as he pops cooldowns and potions to stay alive only for the agony to start ticking for more and more. No more mercy. Thank Vod and his Band of Losers for that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
sounds like you are a lil sore my friend its ok though . pvp happens right :P oh and by the way vod loves you to
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/10/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
its fine we feed off the crying the horde do please feed us more
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
He's old school and I respect him for that. Consider him your daddy, you just got spanked.

Vod keeps it real.

Sounds like you've got a thing for the coward.

And Sorrow, what are you Vod's spoke person? He can't talk himself?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
And Sorrow, what are you Vod's spoke person? He can't talk himself?

He got suspended, he can't write anything in the forums for a couple of days
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
for too long horde have had it easy and now they dont so there crying oh oh you ganked me suck it up cupcake
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
He's old school and I respect him for that. Consider him your daddy, you just got spanked. Vod keeps it real.Sounds like you've got a thing for the coward.

calling vod a coward is like saying gug dont rp
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
@ Iars,

Honestly that sounds like nerd rage to me. "You beat me in a level approriate zone, so I'm gonna camp and slap your fellow lowbies around." Realy? Seriously? Thats your Threat?

THATS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE BETA!

So bring it, if you can. (Obviously you can't or you wouldn't make such a lame threat.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Woe
You have no idea how many alliance I spared with my heirloom gear / Spear of Xuen while leveling my characters.

That level 58 that just zone into Hellfire while I'm here farming fel iron to level engineering? He's dead now.

Sounds like you've got a thing for the coward.

This guy's gotta be trolling
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i thought that to but who knows
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I need to apologize to Vinvaire (I think that was his name) for killing him as he was doing dailies. It was noting personal, I just needed 18 more honor for my last honor piece, and bg queues were too long. I thank you for your assistance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
its all good our members know wearing the bom tag means death
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
you know lars we have been looking for you for 2 days and no luck finding you your a ghost keep it that way
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
cool guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]