Band of Misfits lvl 25

90 Human Priest
its all good our members know wearing the bom tag means death

Nah, it means camping Gug over doing everything else.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
thats not true we cant live in org and we do rbgs and bgs but hey its cool you think what you want to man
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well nerf im glad you know everthing about nothing but its your story tell it like you want to
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Saying screw so and so isn't crying. Explain a time any of us were crying over horde players in vent... lol I gotta hear this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Woe
How you find Sorrow a clown and not Variante is beyond me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well i have been a clown a time or two i like the big red nose and the shoes omg there awsome
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
dang nerf you got me i wanna be just like mana (not) there is one thing about it say what you like but we get the job done and if you arent down with that i got two words for ya well more than two , SORRY ABOUT YOUR DANG LUCK
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ok frist off i like mana dont like some of his game play as im sure he dont like some of mine .
2 you think what you will i really think you need to worry about you and not what im doing
3 i think your the one in love as much as you post about me and this guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
their is no love

There is no love*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
its funny you talk about me clicking or what ever it still didnt change the fact i smoked you in a duel so what ever bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Look Nerf, I know you made a lot of enemies on Maelstrom...

Stop brownnosing man, I don't want to be your friend.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
03/17/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Archimedesx
but we get the job done

Against horrible people...
Id like to see you play against people who actually know how to pvp.
Id like to see you win against a group that isnt smaller than yours and covered in adds.
I wish axel and co. would still visit stormwind and rip you a new one. Hell I wish phooze would come down...damn, that guy would 1v4 you guys.

YOU SUCK.

And you try to be mana, all you did was talk about him and compare yourself to him...like everyday. NRWHO? that's one of your fav vent lines...MAna this etc etc etc. You idolize him secretly but publicly act as if you're better. You'll never come close. Band of Misfits, the guild that takes you when no one else will.

Arch, you run into a new school go up to the biggest people and yell " I know someone that can kick your azz!" then run away.

Don't talk to me about who could beat us, just come out here and try us, boring azz town sitters this isn't even RP.

Calm down re-read the box you bought at the game store, you can do what you want as long as you have backup.

And xurix you're a clown for running in with only a few guys and running off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]