Band of Misfits lvl 25

90 Pandaren Hunter
nerf your out of control and ever time you post from now on im just going to report you for trolling cause thats all your mindless rants are is trolling
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah yeah, got a lot of views... so what it's edutainment.

I'm gonna actually read the past pages posts in a minute, they look kinda long.
Reply Quote
65 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpfAYSqDdyg

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
what a silly viedo but funny
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lastnight at 2 moons we was there a few hours fighting horde and guards what a great time and even seen nerf out there with us wpvp dead right ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
We Will Not Be Crushed! Btw gratz!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well i dont know if we crushed you , but we sure wipe that but a few times
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Because Imitation is the sincerest form of Flattery, I accept your huge compliment. By copying our Guild events calander and mirroring it for your own, you have proven to me that you guys want nothing more than to be just like us. I don't blame you for modeling your guild after ours. We have survived longer than any Alliance guild that claims they will destroy us.

The fatal flaw in your plan is that you built your guild out of Traitors and Trolls instead of players with Honor and Integrity like ours. Eventually, you will betray each other and that will be the end of you. Ask <Noobs United>. They trolled so much that they lost the right to their own name. Lawl. I've never been so proud to be HSF. When the only pvp guild on the Alliance side wants to be just like me, I must be doing something right. Shucks... now I'm blushing. Enjoy you little group while it lasts.

For the Horde!!

On a side note for Coullie... I don't care how sexy you think my voice is, I will NEVER meet up with you IRL, so stop asking. I don't swing that way.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
03/22/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Galavast
I must be doing something right. Shucks... now I'm blushing.

Heh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
By copying our Guild events calander and mirroring it for your own

We just respond to the enemy's guild events... We're not going to let you guys kill alliance, we're a wpvp guild...

If one of your events are on a Thursday night, we will bring our people out to get some good wpvp goign on! We're bringing back wpvp and you blame us for copying your guild because we respond to your attacks? Come on Galavast, be a fair player and don't insult a guild or a player because they wiped you a couple of times!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Because Imitation is the sincerest form of Flattery, I accept your huge compliment. By copying our Guild events calander and mirroring it for your own, you have proven to me that you guys want nothing more than to be just like us. I don't blame you for modeling your guild after ours. We have survived longer than any Alliance guild that claims they will destroy us.

The fatal flaw in your plan is that you built your guild out of Traitors and Trolls instead of players with Honor and Integrity like ours. Eventually, you will betray each other and that will be the end of you. Ask <Noobs United>. They trolled so much that they lost the right to their own name. Lawl. I've never been so proud to be HSF. When the only pvp guild on the Alliance side wants to be just like me, I must be doing something right. Shucks... now I'm blushing. Enjoy you little group while it lasts.

For the Horde!!

On a side note for Coullie... I don't care how sexy you think my voice is, I will NEVER meet up with you IRL, so stop asking. I don't swing that way.

We haven't copied your calendar XD. We simply responded to your ganking.. we just happen to know your schedule lol. And I have been doing these same things since before HSF was around and mattered, so yeah.. not imitating. Not to say I haven't always admired HSF's tenacity and resilience.

Kat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
we arent copying hsf but think what you wish . and nerf go fall on your staff or shadowword pain your self to death . and sorry bro i dont swing that way i know you love me and wanna be more than friends but im sorry i have a g/f irl .please dont be mad cause i wont wow date you . and you can cower in front of me if you like most who have faced me bow down so you already know your roll but dont be mad cause we wouldnt take you back .and we have no beef with nru stop trying to cause one. now go ahead and spout off more trash and show the rest of wow how you stalk me .
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/22/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i wish you guys would Q for 5s sometimes top maelstrom 5s team is lonely
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
^
/thread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

For the Horde!!

Yeah they have the Honor and Integrity to fall before us and not improve.

On a side note Galavast we share the same server so you're like our only targets simply because you're a lot bigger than most other guilds. If we could stop chasing you we would, maybe.

Keep this up and you'll see we are the real evil lords of battle and you're just pretend.

Most of us are still running on that vanilla ganking energy and it's something that's been with us longer than HSF has been around and hasn't gone away yet.

Maybe you weren't there or don't remember but if you expect to beat us you need to take it seriously.

You should copy us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
nerf your like that teacher on the peanuts all i hear is blah blah blah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]