Band of Misfits lvl 25

Gug wasn't going to post in this thread, but Gug wanted to say that with only one exception whenever Gug is out fighting or questing alone (which is most of the time, despite what idiots think who don't have any clue about who Gug really is or how Gug plays) and Gug runs into a member of this guild if they're alone and they see Gug they ALWAYS run away, then come back in a few minutes once they have more people. This has happened more times than Gug can count, and Gug laughs every time. The exception is Vod, Vod runs right up and starts fighting. And regardless of the Alliance scum he is, Gug gotta respect that.

Vod you too good for those scrubs honestly, but your prerogative.
Edited by Gug on 3/24/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I've encountered you many times in the world and started Holy Fire and Smiting you. You always kind of just leave, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gug wasn't going to post in this thread, but Gug wanted to say that with only one exception whenever Gug is out fighting or questing alone (which is most of the time, despite what idiots think who don't have any clue about who Gug really is or how Gug plays) and Gug runs into a member of this guild if they're alone and they see Gug they ALWAYS run away, then come back in a few minutes once they have more people. This has happened more times than Gug can count, and Gug laughs every time. The exception is Vod, Vod runs right up and starts fighting. And regardless of the Alliance scum he is, Gug gotta respect that.

Vod you too good for those scrubs honestly, but your prerogative.

The accuracy of your statement is lacking.. XD

Kat
Reply Quote
Gug not recall encountering Unsanq alone, but then again Gug not really keep track of these things, it could have happened.

Didn't know Katrell joined these guys. Oh how the mighty have fallen
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I find that offensive. I realize ignoring my 1k Smites as you go on killing NPC isn't too hard to do, but I was there!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
its ok gug you can say what you wish im glad you see things your way keep comeing out and die more see you and the rest of hsf on the battle grounds
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
dont look like they have fallen to me looks like they have got stronger
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sadly Gug, we still haven't met on the battlefield, but count on me to kill you loyaly if we ever cross eachother's eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i would love to set up a battle with us vs them some where that would be awsome
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You're just not as cool as us so they join here instead Gug.

And Nerf, we have more than enough people to beat everyone so a little exaggeration doesn't hurt at all, in fact I think it helps rub it in.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
what he said yo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Herro
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
poor raptor whats your guild name glad to see and get to kill you . it was a good day for you guys to die .
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We now have a guild website

bom-maelstrom.guildportal.com/

(learning how lay crap out so plz excuse the mess)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
good job on the web page
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
we keep growing despite the lies the horde tell !!! For The Ailliance
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
more players join daily and some from far away lands welcome new players
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
more players join daily and some from far away lands welcome new players

How do you know some from far away lands welcome new players? Are you in correspondence with players from far away lands to know their customs on welcoming people?

Sure I'm poking fun, but a little punctuation goes a long, long way. Just sayin' bro.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
there alliems and there mother ship lands tommrow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]