Ad idem wants you..... and gnomes

90 Orc Warlock
Ad Idem is set up for mature and serious players that want to focus on end game player vs player content. We have a very dedicated player base that do arena's, premades, rbgs, and even TB and WG. Ad idem formed during 5.1 with several short term and long term goals. During our first half season as a guild we have accomplished several short term goals including:

RBG team ranked 1 on BWR and 1569 in US.
5's team ranked 24 in the battle group
Several Challengers

While our guild role play revolves around a gnome tickling fetish, we reserve the hopes that we can bring true fear to the alliance as well as anyone who steps into the arena and sees Ad idem. We are accepting applications for geared and skilled players who think they have what it takes to join our ranks at http://adidem.guildlaunch.com.

Currently we are looking for a dedicated tank for a permanent spot on our core rbg team who is capable of helping us achieve our some of our long term goals. If you have what it takes to tank and would like to be apart of a 2-2.4k rating push in 5.2 please contact one of the following:

-------------------Contacts in game are as followed-------------------- 
Nüts / Shocknüts- Gm of Ad Idem alt code 0252 aka deadrat#1521
Reapër- Co-Gm of Ad Idem alt code 0235 aka reaper#12146
Wakefieldd- Officer of Ad Idem
Edited by Nüts on 3/5/2013 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
03/05/2013 08:52 AMPosted by Nüts
While our guild role play revolves around a gnome tickling fetish

joynal's gnome giggles are something you really do not want to hear
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Too late.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

If you read my story on the other post:

"Apparently one of the gnomes was his and Jania's illegitimate love child. Seeing me pinning down his daughter, tickling his daughter ignited a fire deep in his gut. Without hesitation he ordered my death"

Who do you think the gnome was in this story?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
03/05/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Nüts

If you read my story on the other post:

"Apparently one of the gnomes was his and Jania's illegitimate love child. Seeing me pinning down his daughter, tickling his daughter ignited a fire deep in his gut. Without hesitation he ordered my death"

Who do you think the gnome was in this story?

Verne Toyer?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]