Open Letter to the Alliance

Dear Bleeding Hollow Alliance:

Tired of getting owned by Horde oQueue premades? Sick of getting repeatedly ganked by Horde while questing and never getting help? Do you live on the West Coast and want a PVP server with <30ms ping?

If you answer to any of these questions is “yes,” the Alliance PVP guilds of Kil’jaeden-US want you!

WHY KIL’JAEDEN?

Kil’Jaeden is a great server for many reasons, which are listed below (all stats courtesy of GuildOx http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=17).

West Coast Datacenter

The Kil’Jaeden server is physically located in Los Angeles, providing latency as low as 15-35ms for people in the Mountain and Pacific timezones.

Pacific Standard Time Server

KJ’s server time is Pacfic Standard Time, which means there is never any major dropoff in player activity even late into the night like some EST and CST servers.

High Population

KJ has the third-highest Level 90 population of any US server and fourth-highest L90 population in the world. But we have no queues or wait time to log in.

Faction Balance

KJ’s best asset is our faction balance. Unlike Kel’Thuzad and Illidan, the Horde/Alliance populations is very balanced meaning there is always plenty of World PVP and players to gank. While Bleeding Hollow is also relatively faction balanced, the Horde dominate WPVP.

On KJ, while the Horde have greater numbers, the Alliance dominate World PVP.

World PVP

The World PVP scene on KJ is awesome thanks to the numerous Alliance PVP guilds. Raids on cities, PVP vendors and Sha groups occur regularly. Daily areas are warzones, where the Alliance gank and corpse camp the Horde regularly.

Rated PVP

KJ has an extremely active rated PVP community without the elitist attitude of some other high pop PVP servers. You can find Rated BGs, Normal BGs, Arena and even World PVP groups in trade chat all night long. KJ also has an Alliance PVP chat channel (/join allypvp) to help form groups.

LIST OF KIL’JAEDEN PVP GUILDS

Kil’Jaeden tons of PVP guilds, from large to small, for every type of interest, from Rated BGs to World PVP. You can see a list of some of the larger PVP guilds below, with links to their recruitment threads:

Alliance PVP Guilds

While KJ has many Alliance PVP guilds, the two largest are Schwarzenegger Will BRB and Ruinous.

Ruinous

Ruinous is KJ’s massive World PVP guild, which conducts regular 80-120 man raids on Horde cities and faction bosses. Ruinous is an open-invite guild that also does Arena and Rated BGs.

Schwarzenegger Will BRB

SWBRB is a tight-knit application-required PVP guild on KJ consisting of over 400 active PVPers. Our WPVP groups generally prefer lag-free ganking in groups of 30-40 and we run CTA, random BGs, Rated BGs and Arenas nightly.
Edited by Pwnytailz on 3/5/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why are you trying to take our alliance away? Further our server imbalance? Pssh
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I had a character on Kil'jaeden. The server is completely awful. I'd take Stormreaver over KJ anyday.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
hurr durr create more one-sided servers
Reply Quote
How to create server imbalance, by annoying gnome
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
nty
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Kil’Jaeden is a great server for many reasons, which are listed below (all stats courtesy of GuildOx http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=17).

>Advertises on other server's forum for people
>active X Y Z
>????
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Keno's First Law of Hollow WPvP: A player in Bleeding Hollow tends to stay in Bleeding Hollow, while a player anywhere else tends to xfer to Bleeding Hollow.

Take notes KJ, this will be on the quiz.
Edited by Kenokost on 3/5/2013 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
hurr durr create more one-sided servers
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
Keno's First Law of Hollow WPvP: A player in Bleeding Hollow tends to stay in Bleeding Hollow, while a player anywhere else tends to xfer to Bleeding Hollow.

Take notes KJ, this will be on the quiz.

XD

I don't find it entertaining when one side does not have a chance to be able to have fun and to not have the chance to potentially be able to make a major stand. Plus, I've become fond of this community. Lots of drama, some times a bit too much for one thread, but there's a sort of hook that attaches to a person when they spend enough time getting to know the server/people.

No, you're cheesy.

I made an alt on KJ once, as well. Disliked it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
meh i'm not goin on KJ plenty of horde here to farm and i have fun doin it but however i might make a horde alt on that realm just for more fun :-D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Don't poach our Alliance! They're ours! We'll keep them and abuse them and amuse ourselves at their expense until we're tired of them. THEN you can have them!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Poach? Bro we be in monocles sipping tea in one hand while stabbing you in your green face with the other. WE AINT POACHED BRO!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Poach? Bro we be in monocles sipping tea in one hand while stabbing you in your green face with the other. WE AINT POACHED BRO!

Sip tea everyday! 4-5, but not past 7. #POURITFGGT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Trust me, you dont want these baddies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like these odds here on BH tyvm
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Trust me, you dont want these baddies.

Had a good time last night qtpie
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I like these odds here on BH tyvm

Prove it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]