Sooo... Server Merge?

90 Dwarf Warrior
I just came back after not playing for a little over 6 months and am rather shocked by how dead everything feels. Me and my friend just leveled from 85 to 90(this character) over the past few days and saw less than a dozen horde and alliance players combined in our entire questing experience. Even when we went to that new 5.1 questing hub we saw no one!

I thought CRZ was suppose to fix this. I remember before taking my 6 month break that CRZ filled zones with tons of players, some times it was rather annoying but at least there were people. What happened?

I have played since pre-bc, though not at the very start, and Blizzard has done server merges over more vastly populated realms than this in the past. I know server merges LOOK bad but this kinda just sucks. Yeah, you can use to dungeon finder and always get a group. Yeah, you can use the LFR for raids... But the server just feels so dead. Even in getting those groups are easy, its a bummer to come back to seeing vast, empty, zones. The last time I did a /who 1-90 it came up with 49 results total for the alliance side... Maybe I am not playing at the prime server time, but even then that is really depressing to see.

Server Mergers are a bummer, but maybe Agamaggan should be considered for one. I miss seeing a large number of players. Pre-BC, BC, and Wrath had swarms of players at the very least in the cities. Now that towns are all barren and desolate, let alone the actual zones.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'll refer you to another thread recently created about this topic somewhere on below this thread.

Since you're coming back from a break, I'll clear things up for you:

CRZ does not affect the new Pandaren zones. Travel to the Dark Portal or outside of SW or Org to see CRZ in action.

/who only displays a MAXIMUM of 49 people. If you /who smaller partitions you can get a more accurate idea of how many people are online. (/who mage, /who 1-20, /who 90, etc.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
everyone transfer to emerald dream and join obnoxious
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/04/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Skreh
everyone transfer to emerald dream and join obnoxious

spillzy asked me to cyber when i made a toon on ED so i said no wayz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I only recently woke up so unfortunately I'm too tired to explain the situation and why a merge wouldn't be possible in the forseeable future. However, if you group with your friends and or guildies, you can still have a blast.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
If you want a full server, go to Illidan bro and wait in que to log on...... Leave Agga alone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This was my original server, it shall stay by itself!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Its not dead, its just really really dogging bawlz, but don't worry! You can join Skyre Draneth :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]