<Pendragon>

100 Human Paladin
Edit: My raid team is currently full. However, Pendragon always welcomes applications from social members. :)

www.pendragonguild.com

Raid times: Saturday and Sunday from 6-9 PST
Current progress: MV 6/6 and HoF 1/6 Normal.

We are a relatively new team but already have a cohesive group. Our team consists of mature individuals, some of us with young children. We are tolerant of a reasonable amount of family interruptions, and patient with each others' mistakes. We have a lot of laughs together, but we are serious about making progress through current content. Our current team members show up on time, every time, and show up prepared.

If you are a like-minded individual and interested in joining us, please contact Andie or Ebolavirus (Shamanofwar) in game, or check out our guild website. I can't wait to meet you!

About Pendragon:

Our members have access to vent, mumble, a comprehensive website, guild bank, and repairs.

ABOUT US
Pendragon of Proudmoore is a long-standing, mature, diverse, and well-organized guild that strives to create an enjoyable atmosphere for guild members and fellow adventurers on our server. We are a mid-sized team (100+ players) with a membership that includes husbands and wives, students and professionals, gays and straights, military and civilians, and people from all parts of the world. Our dedicated core of guild leaders (guild council and advisers) manage day-to-day guild administration and ensure a respectful and fun atmosphere for everyone!

PENDRAGON APPLICANTS
Pendragon is specifically recruiting mature, friendly, dedicated, and helpful players (21+). We are a social guild that also sports several raiding and PvP teams. Our existing teams range from casual to progressive.

Ideal applicants will be respectful of our guild diversity, helpful, and dedicated to their raid team. Leadership opportunities are available to members after a period of time within the guild!

HOW TO APPLY
Pendragon strives to maintain a "small guild" feel by asking applicants to complete a detailed application through our website (www.pendragonguild.com). Incomplete or inappropriate applications will be declined.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to visit our website or speak with an officer in-game!

(Pendragon is a GLBTQ friendly guild)
Edited by Andie on 3/11/2013 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I suppose you wouldn't be willing to take a lock?
Edited by Madridis on 3/4/2013 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Although we prefer melee dps, we definitely will consider quality applications from any spec and class.

I should also mention that, while Pendragon has several individual raid teams, it is primarily a social guild. Applications for social membership are very welcome.
Edited by Andie on 3/5/2013 5:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump! Just joined the guild. Nice group of people.
Reply Quote
Although we prefer melee dps, we definitely will consider quality applications from any spec and class.

I should also mention that, while Pendragon has several individual raid teams, it is primarily a social guild. Applications for social membership are very welcome.

I'm glad to hear it's a social guild, fits well with the guild name. How often does your guild get guild groups for heroics scenarios and lfrs?
Would be a great stepping stone for myself to meet some raiders and talk strats while also getting to know the guild.
I am eager for your response.
Cheers^^
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We are doing LFR together for at least a few weeks. Guild groups are frequently forming casually for dungeons, scenarios, etc.

I'll add you and catch you when you are on, Madridis, to answer your questions in more detail. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]