One day a week raiding!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come 5.2 (tomorrow!!) I won't be raiding with EFH (real life...) but I still want to raid and EFH is my home. So, me and Tenobia have decided to start a one night a week raiding group. We don't expect this to be a hardcore progression group, but we are not interested in wiping for hours to stupid !@#$ either, we expect to kill bosses and have fun doing so.

This is not an alt group! You are welcome to join us on an alt, but you are required to play it as you would a main character. Since we are only raiding a few hours every week we do expect you to come prepared with flasks, food, proper enchants, gems and reforges and a basic understanding of the encounters and your role in them.

I will send out calendar invites and you are expected to respond to these, if you fail to do so one hour before raid start your spot will be filled by someone else, but our goal is to have a solid steady group each week.

I honestly haven't decided on a loot system, I want it to be something that suits OUR group. I don't believe in rolls, it doesn't serve any purpose, it's not "fair" and it doesn't do anything for progression either. I'm thinking a Suicide Kings system might work well for what we are doing, not hardcore progression, but everyone gets purples. If you don't know what it is, Google is your friend.

We can use EFH Mumble for this so you need to have the software installed, and be able to listen/talk.

We are currently in need of a tank with a DPS offspec and 3-4 DPS.

This raid will take place tuesdays at 6pm to 10 pm server time.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in send an in-game mail to me or Tenobia, or ask anyone in EFH for Miska since I have 50 million alts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Would really like some regular dps for Tuesday nights to work our way through :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Went yesterday and killed first boss!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bumps! Come get some with us!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still need one tank to finish our group!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Sooo....

Does this mean you can do arena with me during raid times since you wont be raiding?

HOORAY!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Go go, need a tank! Pushing more bosses this week :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No Dan! Lol, the whole idea is that I will be able to focus on my uni studies and socializing in the real world! Plus I hear QQ about h pals in PvP and since I suck when we are OP I don't have high hopes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Uni studies? Like Unicycle!

I totally had a dream about that very thing the other night, get this; A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles, yo-yo's, a circus midget. Miska riding by on a Unicycle giving me the finger, and a duck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I thought you were never raiding again Val, you lied to me.

I'LL BE IN THE CORNER CRYING NOW

SO HURT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Sam..I ..I...you're the only one for me I swear!

I see some non LFR kills on your profile too, sir!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/12/2013 07:47 AMPosted by Tenobia
Sam..I ..I...you're the only one for me I swear!

Guess its over between us then!

also bump i guess...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm a lowly casual now! You knew this ;O
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
are you guys willing to help gear a smart player? i have a druid/ret in the 460s. Hard to prove i'm smart (don't stand in bad things), but i did raid with EFH for a few months back in cata on my mage for some heroic fights. Had to quit though a few months after joining for RL though :(.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The problem with us gearing you up from an ilvl that low is that we wouldn't even be able to bring you to ToT, so it doesn't really work. But you should be able to get to 490 with LFR, that's how I've done it on my alts.
Edited by Miskatonic on 3/14/2013 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Really really need a solid tank still.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Need a tank for 5:45 tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]