You read it

6 Pandaren Monk
I'll wear whatever color I want to!
Edited by Hunnydew on 3/5/2013 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It was definitely unworthy of a thread. Thanks for deleting it.

Who cares if someone wants the feat that bad?
Reply Quote
6 Pandaren Monk
It certainly WAS worthy of a thread. The person asked me to take it down, so I did. I'm not completely heartless.

I'm sure a lot of raiders that have been blasting away at MV and other raids since the beginning and will be getting a Feat of Strength because they completed them, would agree that it kind of sucks when people pay for a walk thru to get the same achieve they actually worked to get. If you support that kind of gaming- where achievements can be bought, than by all means, support it. I don't think it's right.

There is no substitute for hard work.

You're welcome.
Edited by Hunnydew on 3/5/2013 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/05/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Hunnydew
I'm sure a lot of raiders that have been blasting away at MV and other raids since the beginning and will be getting a Feat of Strength because they completed them, would agree that it kind of sucks when people pay for a walk thru to get the same achieve they actually worked to get.

Nope dont care. Its their gold they can do as they please with it. If that means buying a cheevo from an instance then so be it.

Plus no groups are selling carries through heroic MSV on Darrowmere so I don't really understand this whole post?? Unless someone paid for a normal clear?
Reply Quote
6 Pandaren Monk
I wish I had something constructive to say to you "Pasha". Unfortunately I'm only afforded the time to properly respond to posts with at least a slight hint of discernment.

Like, I don't understand what we are talking about. I have like no clue?? But I'm gonna like, post anyway??
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
(Hope this doesn't double-post. It appears the first try didn't go through.)

I don't have a problem with people paying to get a raiding achievement. That's their choice; more power to them I guess.

However, I have made it pretty clear in the past that I do have a problem with people heading straight to the forums after they get the ach and advertising that they are LF a raid team and are 6/6H or whatever. They are implying that they have more experience than other players who have been busting their butts to reach 4/6H and are more deserving of a spot on a team.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
easy way to check is the rate at wich they eran the achievement....0/6h to 6/6 H in 1 week for example....unless its an alt it was a carry
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I wish I had something constructive to say to you "Pasha". Unfortunately I'm only afforded the time to properly respond to posts with at least a slight hint of discernment.

Like, I don't understand what we are talking about. I have like no clue?? But I'm gonna like, post anyway??

You posted a vague message on the Darrowmere forums on a low level toon. What did you expect?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeah I'm well aware there's a way to check it, Hersh. I just don't like when people do it cuz it's shady.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Vex
laser cat smites those who buy MV runs

http://i.imgur.com/t5Yy0.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/05/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Mericansauce

Phay! Go pet battle that cat now! That's an order, missy.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/05/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Cattarina

Phay! Go pet battle that cat now! That's an order, missy.

: /
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
03/05/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Hunnydew
It certainly WAS worthy of a thread. The person asked me to take it down, so I did. I'm not completely heartless.

Never saw your post as heartless. Cowardly and pointless sure, but not heartless.

I'm sure a lot of raiders...

See it's kinda hard to believe you when you start a sentence like that from your level 6 monk. For all I know you're just a slacker LFR trade troll with no raid experience and no clue how a lot of raiders would feel.

I've raided a bit here and there. I can honestly say that I'd carry an achieve !@#$% for half a taco and only be concerned if that taco had no sour cream. I'd find the lack of sour cream morally reprehensible.

The way I see it, we all pay for raid achieves, one way or another. They're paying in gold. I paid by spending time, energy, effort developing a working friendship and team atmosphere with 9+ social rejects on Darrowmere.

So who cares how someone else spends their time/effort playing? It doesnt impact you. A month from now, no one will give those achieves another glance. It's entirely, completely trivial.
Edited by Wabberjocky on 3/6/2013 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]