Hair Bug?

90 Orc Warrior
Not an ingame bug, however, as of this past week, my character via armor (and this little photo next to my name when I post) has become bald. Ingame, I've had a mohawk since going Orc. I know it's a minor problem, but it's starting to freak me out (bald bothers me).
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
We updated the rendering assets for 5.2 recently. Once your render updates again (after you log out of 5.2) let us know if it's still broken, it might just be what happens when we render your 5.1 profile with 5.2 data.
Reply Quote
Still broken and getting worse.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Same here...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Same.
Reply Quote
Must be one hell of an issue, nearly 3 weeks now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Still broken as you can see by my bald trolls head <-
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Same for me. I''d really like my hair back.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Chalk one up for me too. Came here to post a thread about it, but one was conveniently already here.

Been this way for a couple weeks. Have logged out, logged in, switched helmets, switched gear. Still bald.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This is also happening with all my orc females with the "Topknot" style (as labeled in the barber shop). My orcs with the "Mane" hairstyle appear to be rendering properly.

Topknot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Xella/
Mane: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarlet-crusade/Dokthra/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Please fix this bug.... i STILL have no hair. It's supposed to be the bushy mohawk with long braids, but i look like a vampire version of moe howard (3 stooges)
Reply Quote
76 Orc Hunter
Count me in with the bald club too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bald :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
well it was fixed but showing helm causes it to bug out again. tried hiding helm and still bald.

edit- seems to fix itself if you change hair color
Edited by Táeyeon on 4/5/2013 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
STILL BALD Ive tried everything getting a haircut changing back, its been like this since 5.2 hit and they just said wait. well Ive been waiting and its almost 5.3. can i please have hair? do i need to pay more money? seems like the only way to get attention.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Made an orc female alt last night, logged in today to see her on the armory and she is bald -.-
(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Tabithania/simple)

I have the long, over the shoulder hairstyle on her in-game but she is bald on the website. This is irritating because the one thing I really dislike about the orcs is how so many of their hairstyles make them look bald from the front, so I chose the one style that doesn't appear that way and WABAM she is bald on the armory. *facepalm*

I also want to mention that my hubby has been having this issue on his main for several weeks now. He put in a ticket and did what the GM said to try and no use he is still completely bald on his profile as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
well it was fixed but showing helm causes it to bug out again. tried hiding helm and still bald.

edit- seems to fix itself if you change hair color

Tried that, didn't seem to work. :(
Reply Quote
25 Troll Rogue
Bald.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Yes hair is still broken.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Same problem here!
My Dk is bald and sad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]