Transmog Change?

95 Blood Elf Paladin
A piece of my transmog gear seems to have changed it's appearance in this patch.

My pants are currently transmogged to "Valorous Aegis Greaves"

Which should appear as robes: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/45371

But they're not. What the junk, man?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mine also changed to pants, and I was NOT happy..hence the removal of my transmog (which was pretty much ruined). This was about the most unnecessary change I can think of.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
So, it's intentional? That's really stupid.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
It looks like the model got mixed up with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/45843#tab=vendors
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
i am trying to transmog my 463 ilvl 2h sword into the hammer of naaru on my pally but its not working..

and i cant get the mog back i had on it before. something is bugged atm
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I personally blame Chris Metzen and will curse his name everytime I must view these atrocious pants.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just talked to a GM about this. Apparently it's intended. -_- Only way to get it changed back is to submit suggestions :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I already made a thread about this

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8088129802

PALADIN TRANSMOGGERS UNITE!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Please change them back. they were a kilt in wrath, why change it a few years later!? I hate pants. Please give the skirt back. >< If i wanted pants, i would have gone with a different look.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump. Mine changed too. Hate the way they look now.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
It turns out it is a glitch. I put in a ticket and they said it was being fixed.

Also, has anyone else noticed that cloaks look a bit glitchy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]