Magnificent Hide Pack?

Half of the responses aren't even relevant to the original topic, only stating that they've acquired the Magnificence of Leather and Magnificence of Scales.

We're looking for Magnificent Hide Pack (36 slot bag)! I have yet to find where to obtain the pattern for this. No information is given in the patch notes, and all new recipes I've learned using Magnificence of Leather have only been gear for Shamans.

Considering the Magnificent Hide Pack requires seven(7) Magnificent Hides, I assume that it is either rare to learn, or is learned after learning all the other patterns you gain from using Magnificence of Leather/Magnificence of Scales.

It's a random discovery from Magnificence of Leather or Magnificence of Scales.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So we've discovered it's a discovery, from a daily, from a drop.

kk, got it, thx.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Yes, it's a learned pattern, not a drop, from a magnificent hide creation. It will then cost 7 magnificent hides to make 1. I just learned it today on this hunter.
Reply Quote
I have learned the recipe for that pack from the daily. Was about the 5th thing I learned, mixed in with 522 resto shammy boots and a bunch of PVP gear. Good luck to the rest of you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello,

I just recieved the Magnificent Hide Pack learning ability, and all i did was create a magnificent hide from the cooldown one which uses 20x exotic leathers. i have been gathering enough exotic daily to make 1 mag hide from this cool down, then also make at 50x exotic each another mag hide. i turn two of those daily into hardened mag hide, which also helps you with new patterns, and then i sell 2 at the ah of the mag hide. so each mag hide a day is teaching me something and has for months, it just takes a lot more skinning and a lot more exotic per hide if you go beyond the daily cooldown one. i would say its been two months now that i have done this and just got the pack pattern today. good luck! EDIT: to make it clear i make 4 daily for past couple months, 1 by cooldown and 3 by regular mag hide pattern (50x exotic each), turn 2 into HMH and 2 are sold at ah.
Edited by Elizalde on 10/22/2013 4:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Also, off topic, but I found that selling the mag hides is better then crafting the gear and selling it if you are looking to make quick money (200 to 350g per hide), although this pack on SR is selling for 2100g and if it is actually purchased is the better selling method as it would put each hide being put into it at 300g each.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hello,

I just recieved the Magnificent Hide Pack learning ability, and all i did was create a magnificent hide from the cooldown one which uses 20x exotic leathers. i have been gathering enough exotic daily to make 1 mag hide from this cool down, then also make at 50x exotic each another mag hide. i turn two of those daily into hardened mag hide, which also helps you with new patterns, and then i sell 2 at the ah of the mag hide. so each mag hide a day is teaching me something and has for months, it just takes a lot more skinning and a lot more exotic per hide if you go beyond the daily cooldown one. i would say its been two months now that i have done this and just got the pack pattern today. good luck! EDIT: to make it clear i make 4 daily for past couple months, 1 by cooldown and 3 by regular mag hide pattern (50x exotic each), turn 2 into HMH and 2 are sold at ah.

But considering that this thread is from 7 months ago, and the question was already answered (that it is from a discovery) 7 months ago, there was no reason to necro the thread just to point out what had already been ascertained....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]