How fast are we gonna get this done, Exodar?

90 Troll Priest
" The Isle of Thunder will be unlocked progressively based on each based on each realms' participation in the war effort, initially only some of the Isle’s features will be unlocked. "

This crap gets unlocked when the whole server participates. Sounds like a lot of dailies, a joyous time will be had by all.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8226552/Patch_52_PTR_and_Patch_Notes_-_February_25-2_25_2013
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sounds like a total disaster
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
But I don't miss AQ/Shattered Sun style unlockings.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
03/02/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Aileana
But I don't miss AQ/Shattered Sun style unlockings.....

I don't think anyone does. Not sure what player base Blizz is trying to appeal to with this /shudder.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You'd think they would have listened when everyone was !@#$%ing about dailies. BUT NOO!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
can't I just moo and then everything is unlocked?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I vote for the moo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Personally, I don't mind one bit.

Then again, I hardly play. But whatever.

If the playerbase had its way, we'd all start at level cap with raiding gear, there'd be nothing except for raid encounters and PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
What? I've been getting full raid and pvp gear in the mail forever...maybe that's just for cows.

...maybe I've said too much.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I suppose that's how you have all that free time to gather transmog sets.
Reply Quote
Hey I liked the AQ war effort.. Actually made it feel like a MMO again not just like being crammed in a big room with a bunch of retards in trade chat.

oh god do i hate trade chat
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I'll go bake some cupcakes for the war effort.

I wouldn't worry too much. Exodar seems to have a decent population of people who like to play whatever they toss at us, so I'm sure there will be enough people battling away. It sounds like there will be PVP and PVE options? Of course, I'd even go pvp to take one for the team, even if my pvp experience is to throw down an elemental, start an earthquake, toss a lightning bolt or two, and run away... (I'm not proud...) rawr.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I dunno, I think it will be fun. I'll be there =D

I claim the cupcakes with pink frosting!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
03/02/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Heartsaflame
You'd think they would have listened when everyone was !@#$%ing about dailies. BUT NOO!!!

QFT.

Sadly, as much as I hate it, looks like I'll be doing some dailies when patch hits. :L

...On the bright side, the garbage blues will be gone.
Edited by Sederath on 3/3/2013 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
it is not based on total dailies, but rather the percentage of players on the server that participate, so could be much faster that AQ/SS unlockables, especially on this smaller server
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Party on the Isle of Thunder!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/04/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Angryshammy
it is not based on total dailies, but rather the percentage of players on the server that participate, so could be much faster that AQ/SS unlockables, especially on this smaller server

Cows shuld coont as 3 paple, cuz big.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
03/04/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Angryshammy

THANK GOD

THERE'S HOPE
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I actually didn't mind Isle of Q, well other than being on a PvP server at the time. If they do it right and its moves the story along it can actually be a fairly neat thing.

Oh well I got 3-4 alts to do them with
Reply Quote
46 Undead Mage
It was refreshing seeing so many people in one place today, I hope we can keep it up. I will admit though, nobody seemed to want to group with me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]