<Battle> is forming a 10 man raid group

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I am very interested in getting this up ASAP. Most people associate <Battle> as a PvP only guild, but I am looking to break that trend and start a casual raiding group focused on clearing content. I am also not opposed to becoming a semi hardcore group if everyone is up to par and willing to make the change.

My credentials: I raided with <TG> on Arthas in BC, top 50 US guild, cleared all content including Sunwell. Completed WoTLK on Magtheridon with <No Reprieve> and cleared all HM content, took a backseat for Cata but still managed to complete the content except for HM Deathwing and Rag. RL and officer during Cataclysm.

I am looking for players who have raiding experience. If you've just started playing in MoP you can exit this thread now. I want reliable, good players willing to put forth enough effort to at least clear normal content. That is my current goal since I am not interested in even semi-hardcore raiding right now.

I am taking any and all skilled players with previous raiding experience. You do not have to join this guild if you don't want to. Just make our raid times and play well during that time.

My ideal raid comp is going to be:
Tanks- DK, Warrior
Healers- Shaman, Pally, Druid
DPS- Rogue, Mage, Hunter, Priest, Monk

Both tanks are required to have viable DPS specs. Single tank fights will be determined on gear and which class is better suited for the fight.

I realize I might be asking for more than what casual raiding requires, but that is just how I am. I want my raid group to flourish and have an easy, fun time progressing. If you have any questions or are interested in raiding please contact me in game.
Edited by Vish on 3/3/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]