Hair on website disappeared

100 Orc Hunter
My character is not showing any hair. She has hair in the game, and I do not show the helm.

This is happening on the forum and on the armory page. The hair showed up fine earlier today.

Please fix?
Reply Quote
My hair is gone, too! I am suddenly much less of a troll. D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
um hallo? im here on behalf of my freind zujo hes gonna lose his scum gladiator if he cant fix his hair tonight? HALLO?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Yeah, I noticed this happen yesterday to this character but thought maybe it was just my browser or something.

Guess not.

03/04/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Aliok
My hair is gone, too! I am suddenly much less of a troll. D:

At least you still have a stump. :P
Edited by Alayea on 3/5/2013 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
We updated the rendering assets for 5.2 recently. Once your render updates again (after you log out of 5.2) let us know if it's still broken, it might just be what happens when we render your 5.1 profile with 5.2 data.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Still bald as ever.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
Ok, we're going to be looking into this over the next few days. Hopefully we can figure out where all of the hair went.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I am still nearly bald. I was so proud of my hair. :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
HAM
i'm still bald D':

edit: this bug was happening yesterday before i race changed, too. I was showing up as a bald orc. when i look on the armory now my troll is bald after the race change. None of my other toons are bald on the armory but this one. hope this helps lol
Edited by Trixxor on 3/6/2013 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
HAM
Ok, we're going to be looking into this over the next few days. Hopefully we can figure out where all of the hair went.

thank you. because

I am still nearly bald. I was so proud of my hair. :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
An update:

I have checked my other characters, which are of several different races. All but one have hair, including other orcs. The one exception is another orc that looks identical to this one.

The missing hair is one of those triple mohawks.

I have not tried going to the barber and changing it to see if a different style would show up. I might do that if this problem sticks around for too long.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My mohawk is missing too!

I'm comforted by the fact that a blue commented on this though :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump.

Just to keep it fresh in their minds :D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Well even though I'm still bald, I am comforted by the fact that it seems only my trolls and orc are affected. I don't want to imagine how my tauren characters would look like.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
IM BALD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
*rubs head*

*squeak* *squeak*
Reply Quote
*rubs head*

*squeak* *squeak*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
My fabulous hair! Nooo!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
It's maintenance day. Maybe we'll get our hair back today. **Keeping fingers crossed.**
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I certainly hope we get our hair, everyone on the forums makes fun of me for being bald in the rate my xmog forums D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]